MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Colin Kok

Boeing 787 is out of Everett Hangar

Colin, any idea when SIA will receive her first one?

Can't wait to get on SIA's 787s.... neva mind NZ's 787 as I will be out of NZ sooner or later ;)

Hello SV,

Every details are in this link

http://www.boeing.com/commercial/787family...061011b_nr.html

But before the 787 comes in, we are expecting to see leased A330 in SIA livery end of next year ( part of the arranged compensation package from Airbus for the A380 delay ).

I am sure you will get to fly on the SIA 787 real soon as I hope to be converted to fly this new technology jet.

Cheers, :rofl:

Colin

nice to see the airframe and powerplant is all completed.

I also heard that the rollout will be on 7th August 07, that's make 070807, if you skip the "0", it makes 787.

nice to see the airframe and powerplant is all completed.

I also heard that the rollout will be on 7th August 07, that's make 070807, if you skip the "0", it makes 787.

8th July 2007, americans write their dates as MM/DD/YY so it is still 787

Boeing 787 is out of Everett Hangar... :rolleyes:

It should be, Boeing 787 is out of Everett production line...

btw, thanks for sharing Colin, hows your freighter's pilot life ?? :)

June 29, 2007 10:11 AM E-mail this news to a friend Printable version of this news

SEATTLE -- Boeing will broadcast the Premiere of its newest technologically advanced passenger jet – the 787 Dreamliner – to viewers around the world.

The 787 Premiere will be carried live and in nine different languages on Sunday, July 8, at 3:30 p.m. PDT or 10:30 p.m. GMT via satellite and Webcast. To view the Webcast, viewers may log on to www.boeing.com or www.newairplane.com.

Boeing will broadcast the Premiere to more than 45 countries using 35 satellite TV networks. Satellite television subscribers may tune in the following channels, depending on their satellite service provider: Specific channel or frequency information can be found on the Premiere Web site.

U.S. and Canada DirecTV satellite 4S/8, Channel 576 Dish Network satellite EchoStar #8, Channel 9601 IntelSat Galaxy 11 K15 Analog IntelSat Galaxy 11 K20 Digital

Mexico and South America Satmex 5 K19, Digital 9Mhz IntelSat Galaxy 11, K20 Digital

Europe and the Middle East Eutelsat, W2 Digital Eutelsat Atlantic Bird, AB1F5BE Digital

Asia AsiaSat Direct-to-Home (DTH) Service AsiaSat 2 XP 2B, Channel 3 and 4, Digital

South Pacific Optus, B3 Digital (Eastern Australia and New Zealand) Intelsat 12 (Western Australia)

The 787 Premiere will be broadcast in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish.

Leading up to the 787 Premiere, Boeing will debut a special series of videos to celebrate its 7-Series family of airplanes – the Boeing 707, 717, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777 and 787. The videos, along with fact sheets on each airplane, are historical perspectives of the 7-Series of commercial airplanes, showcasing the wonder and glamour of flight since the 707's debut in 1958.

Matching airplane model numbers to the dates, Boeing will launch one video per day leading up to the 787 rollout – beginning June 30 with the 707 and continuing through July 8 with the 787. The videos will be available on the 787 Premiere Web site, which can be accessed via Boeing's Internet home page at www.boeing.com.

Whooaaa....! Wonder if our 'constantly-looking-for-excuses-to increase-subscription-rates' satellite TV is showing this to us.

I'll stop complaining for 3 months if they do.

Boeing Invites the World to View the 787 Premiere

SEATTLE, June 28, 2007 - Boeing will broadcast the Premiere of its newest

technologically advanced passenger jet - the 787 Dreamliner - to viewers

around the world.

The 787 Premiere will be carried live and in nine different languages on

Sunday, July 8, at 3:30 p.m. PDT or 10:30 p.m. GMT via satellite and

Webcast. To view the Webcast, viewers may log on to www.boeing.com or

www.newairplane.com.

Boeing will broadcast the Premiere to more than 45 countries using 35

satellite TV networks. Satellite television subscribers may tune in the

following channels, depending on their satellite service provider: Specific

channel or frequency information can be found on the Premiere Web site.

Boeing 787 is out of Everett Hangar... :rolleyes:

It should be, Boeing 787 is out of Everett production line...

btw, thanks for sharing Colin, hows your freighter's pilot life ?? :)

Hahaha... Idham. to me the production line is also a hangar no diff.......haha.

Life on the 744 is slow but yet satisfactory. Also I don't fly the Cargo planes anymore as SIA Cargo tech crew man their own aircrafts since April 07. I am only on the passenger fleet right now... So if I get to fly the MAS 744 leased to SQ. Will sure take a few good shots of it. It will be used just for Sin-Akl-Sin Sector. 9V-SPR.

Cheers

8th July 2007, americans write their dates as MM/DD/YY so it is still 787

8th July heh. A timely birthday treat for me then.

Thanks for the links Colin.

Sign in to follow this