MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
H Azmal

The Plane, The Plane! - it’s coming on 17.7.7

But I thought the Government "never bought it"?

but just leased from another government related agency that actually bought it.

But I thought the Government "never bought it"?

but just leased from another government related agency that actually bought it.

If the government/politician can be trusted, pig can fly!

:drinks:

Edited by KK Lee

Now the PM of this 'advanced country' can choose which jet to take for his (on average) almost weekly travels. ACJ, BBJ, Global Express.... all the cream of small executive jets.

Oh yeah, he can choose BBJ, ACJ, GloboXpress, F28, Falcon, but he can't ride Sarawaks Chief Ministers Citation X kekekekeke... can't even chase it kekeke.. <_>

Edited by Ignatius

Don't you know that the government is going for the world record??? - First goverment in the world with a COMPLETE alphabet of aircraft:

ACJ, BBJ, GLX, F28, CTX, etc etc etc

Sweet! another bird to spot on his frequent PER visits.

Read that a certain restaurant has gone bust... or has it shifted elsewhere. Wonder what else excites him so much to fly down under....at taxpayers' expense :rolleyes:

If the government/politician can be trusted, pig can fly! :drinks:
:rofl:

Now the PM of this 'advanced country' can choose which jet to take for his (on average) almost weekly travels. ACJ, BBJ, Global Express.... all the cream of small executive jets.

Which 1 for honeymoon?

Penang Nasi Kandar - Albany Highway Perth.

Sandeep Quality Rating: -5*

Ambience: 0.00000009/10

Food: is that what you call what they served up there??

The place was terrible - no match to the "makan2" a few shops down - and even that hardly compares to Malaysia anyway...

Overpriced, over-decorated... the place was a joke - but the saddest part was the countless MAS banners strung up all over the place to promote the airline.... cheap.... Also, I do remember, right beside their menu was a banner for MAS inflight food - showing exquisite salmon fine cuisine served in Business class... is it me, or was this advert WAY out of place..

The main thing that shocked me was the picture of our PM.. LARGE and ABOVE the king and queen... I know this is petty, but really come one.. follow some order!

The main thing that shocked me was the picture of our PM.. LARGE and ABOVE the king and queen...

PM's pic over the Agong? That's rude. But strange that their potraits were there in the first place anyway. The restaurant was not a sovereign real estate of Malaysia, like that with embassies and high commissions around the world.

There is a report on the internet that PakLah and his whole family has quitely flew to Australia. This is a visit not many in Malaysia is aware of. What is he doing there!??? Maybe to try the new A319ACJ!

was an extremely "quiet" visit to Melbourne, so quite is took BBJ M53-01 and either -MRL or -MRI following behind! (-MRL and -MRI were both spotted in MEL together, one arrived with 4 digit flight number)

I don't think he'd want to be seen with his new plane at the moment the country is mourning the loss of six officers in an old bird! It'd be political suicide.

was an extremely "quiet" visit to Melbourne, so quite is took BBJ M53-01 and either -MRL or -MRI following behind! (-MRL and -MRI were both spotted in MEL together, one arrived with 4 digit flight number)

Following behind ?

Oh dear me ..

When MAS is already having problems with the lack of a/c , he's pulling a whole 777 with him ?

What damning evidence it would be if we can actually have the relevant photos! :yahoo:

Got any, Liam?

I can't guarantee the exact details however, M53-01 was noted arriving in Melbourne on 17/7 with a 2nd MH 777 on top of the regular service noted arriving with a 4-digit callsign. Thats all I know.

It was like last year when he came for surgery in Perth, it was 2 trips from M53-01 and a chartered Learjet 60 to bring his grand kids down, and then take them all on a day trip to Busselton and the South West wine region.

I think that's just naughty speculation. Isn't the 4-digit MH flight just an extra flight to cater to the backlog of stranded MH pax from missed connections?

I can only go by what I was told, and I was told that this flight was not carrying just normal pax. I don't live in Melbourne, so I can not provide exact details.

Sign in to follow this