Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Idham

Different picture

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/925999/L/

Notice any different ??

I don't like that sign...  dry.gif

Errmm, all pictures have that ehh ???

8406[/snapback]

Hmmm...that's the first one I've seen where they put the sign into the photo itself. Somewhat ruins a nice photo if you asks me...

I don't really like it either.

U mean the watermark? THe photographer has a choice whether to put it or not during the uploading process.... I hv seen numerous pics with watermark in a.net.

I think it's fair to protect the copyright ownership of pictures. I read that some commercial publications have been known to use pics from A. Net without consent or authorization from the photographer.

Guest Fendy
I think it's fair to protect the copyright ownership of pictures. I read that some commercial publications have been known to use pics from A. Net without consent or authorization from the photographer.

8431[/snapback]

thats true. however, by posting their pictures online, they are well aware of that risk.

imho that is a rather intrusive watermark.... i guess no more looking for wallpapers on a.net sad.gif

U mean the watermark? THe photographer has a choice whether to put it or not during the uploading process.... I hv seen numerous pics with watermark in a.net.

8415[/snapback]

that wouldn't be the fantastic Asian Aircraft and Aerospace would it? blink.gif rolleyes.gif dry.gif

The watermark is optional. You will be asked whether to include it while uploading the picture. BTW I don't have watermark on all my pictures.

thank you Radzi.. for give me the information.. Anyway i always use your Pic for the FS2004 Malaysia scenery texture ... wub.gif no worries i always give ur credits on the ReadMe.

P.S : i realy hate the watermark.. mad.gif

Sign in to follow this