MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Tamizi Hj Tamby

Need advise on KCH-LBU Flight

Guys,

A little help would be greatly appreciated. :help:

Any of you know the timetable for KCH-LBN? (Day of operation,time of flight,aircraft used,flight duration,etc)? :huh:

Thanks for taking note. :lol:

Don't know how to get from Kuching (KCH) to Lake Baringo, Kenya (LBN) but I guess it will be a long way with many stops. Going on vacation?

Wow...going to Kenya for your holidays? Then can take pictures of KQ's new 738s. :D

Don't know how to get from Kuching (KCH) to Lake Baringo, Kenya (LBN) but I guess it will be a long way with many stops. Going on vacation?

Alamak,salah masuk kod IATA la pulak(Oh my god,i had inserted the wrong IATA code) :blink:

I thought that the IATA code for F.T. Labuan is LBN,but later i realized it's LBU :blink:

I'm terribly sorry for the silly error above,guys. :sorry:

NOTE TO MODERATORS

Please change the title of the topic above.The actual title of the topic is 'Need Advise on KCH-LBU flight'

Sorry for the unnoticed error above.Sorry once again to all MWingers!

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

Well Tamizi, u hv to stop over at MYY or BKI for that.

MYY for FAX flights and BKI for FAX or MH, all are only 737 and F50 flights until u are coming in from LCCT which u'll end up on A320. There's no KCH-LBU v.v. flights avail.

I see.So there is no direct flight to LBU from KCH,it seems.

Thanks for the info,Adrian.The reason why i've asking this info because my young bro will going to the Labuan Matriculation College next month.Thanks again,Adrian!

I see.So there is no direct flight to LBU from KCH,it seems.

Thanks for the info,Adrian.The reason why i've asking this info because my young bro will going to the Labuan Matriculation College next month.Thanks again,Adrian!

I see... not bad. Labuan Matrics and UMS is a good spotting place for belly shots for planes that is heading for RWY 14. LOL other than that Matrics is bored as hell. Labuan has no night life n such, all u can feed on lots of choc to get time thru hehehe.

Here's LBU flight schedule:

Arrival                             Departure
Daily 0640 0710 MH2011 734 BKI-LBU  Daily 0750 0820 MH2012 734 LBU-BKI
-4567 0720 0750 MH2601 734 BKI-LBU  -4567 0830 1050 MH2601 734 LBU-KUL
Daily 0800 0840 D72240 F50 MYY-LBU  Daily 0905 0935 D72143 F50 LBU-BKI
Daily 1000 1030 D72142 F50 BKI-LBU  Daily 1055 1135 D72241 F50 LBU-MYY
Daily 1300 1330 MH2015 734 BKI-LBU  Daily 1410 1440 MH2016 734 LBU-BKI
Daily 1335 1415 D72242 F50 MYY-LBU  Daily 1435 1515 D72243 F50 LBU-MYY
Daily 1250 1515 AK5176 320 KUL-LBU  Daily 1540 1800 AK5177 320 LBU-KUL
Daily 1610 1640 MH2609 734 BKI-LBU  Daily 1720 1940 MH2609 734 LBU-KUL
Daily 1805 1845 D72246 F50 MYY-LBU  Daily 1905 1945 D72247 F50 LBU-MYY
Daily 2055 2125 D72146 F50 BKI-LBU  Daily 2145 2215 D72147 F50 LBU-BKI
Daily 1845 2110 MH2624 734 KUL-LBU  Daily 2150 2220 MH2624 734 LBU-BKI

Not much flights in and out...Miss those nightstop days

Edited by Adrian M

God, love Labuan, lived there for 3 months back in 96'

3 months? felt like 3 years there eh, Seth?

Oh yeah... '96 was the high point of MH F50 with partial pelangi color scheme and all whites -MGZ, other than that Sultan of Brunei looooves to touch and go with his 744, A340 and 767 that time. So was RBA F50 scheduled flight. Those was here glorious days...

Adrian, that's like back when I was 6 years old :pardon: So, i dun really know how time work back then, but it's an awesome place. Ferry ride to Brunei, a quick flight to KK island resorts, seafood restaurants :drinks: , my dad soccer team's against the locals, the Sheraton Hotel we live at, the local souvenirs...........my, when I'm gonna go back there!!!!!!!!!! bad thing they closed down the oil rig construction there <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_mad.gif" alt=":angry:">

Daily 1610 1640 MH2609 734 BKI-LBU Daily 1720 1940 MH2609 734 LBU-KUL

734!!!!! get this flight Tamizi!

Daily 1610 1640 MH2609 734 BKI-LBU Daily 1720 1940 MH2609 734 LBU-KUL[/b]

734!!!!! get this flight Tamizi!

Seth, that is strictly BKI-LBU-KUL flight without stopping at MYY and KCH. Those flights was slashed after Aug 06. So was MH 2610 KUL-KCH-MYY-LBU-BKI gone.

God, love Labuan, .....

Gosh, for you to make a statement like that, you must either have been a totally naive 6 year old back then or you have completely mistyped what you actually meant to say instead !!

No offence to Labuanites, but even the ludricously cheap beer is no compensation for loss of sanity !

BTW Seth, couldn't you have flown LBU-BKI direct instead of via boat ride to Brunei ? There is nowadays even a direct LBU-KK boat ride if you so wish

..... strictly BKI-LBU-KUL flight without stopping at MYY and KCH. Those flights was slashed after Aug 06. So was MH 2610 KUL-KCH-MYY-LBU-BKI gone.

%#$@*&^ rationalisation !! :)

No offence to Labuanites, but even the ludricously cheap beer is no compensation for loss of sanity !

Agree!! And I dont drink beer so that goes for me too. :lol:

LOL thats why I don't wanna stay here forever, I would rot of boredness here. My dad on the other hand, love to stay here coz it's a peaceful island where nothing much happen. Please... I felt like I lost in touch with the world had Labuan doesn't have internet connection and astro.

Agree!! And I dont drink beer so that goes for me too. :lol:

LOL thats why I don't wanna stay here forever, I would rot of boredness here. My dad on the other hand, love to stay here coz it's a peaceful island where nothing much happen. Please... I felt like I lost in touch with the world had Labuan doesn't have internet connection and astro.

No wonder a wife's friend of mine resigned from her job and insist to follow her husband there hehe :rofl:

OT OT..

I see... not bad. Labuan Matrics and UMS is a good spotting place for belly shots for planes that is heading for RWY 14. LOL other than that Matrics is bored as hell. Labuan has no night life n such, all u can feed on lots of choc to get time thru hehehe.

GOOD GOOD GOOD... REALLY GOOD PLACE TO STUDY. NO NIGHT LIFE... THEN, STUDY LARRRR

Betul tak Ewan?

Anyway, why some of you guys don't like Labuan? I'm even thinking of going for some holiday there with my wife by next year (of course, with some short excursion to Brunei and BKI/MYY)

GOOD GOOD GOOD... REALLY GOOD PLACE TO STUDY. NO NIGHT LIFE... THEN, STUDY LARRRR

Betul tak Ewan?

Anyway, why some of you guys don't like Labuan? I'm even thinking of going for some holiday there with my wife by next year (of course, with some short excursion to Brunei and BKI/MYY)

I've been to LBU several times for work (examining speaking skills of the kids in Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan) and I beg to differ on the lack of night life there! It depends on what your idea of night life is. Heheheh... I'm not telling because Fitri is my friend.

People are saying that if you are from somewhere else, coming to live in LBU is somewhat a boring proposition since you bump into the same people everytime you go out. Besides, you only get to drive your tax-exempted Honda City around the island most days of the year and it takes only 30 minutes to cover everything.

Shopping is also not very good. It's duty-free but you end up paying just about the same price due to other cost passed on to the consumers. Furthermore, other places offer more varieties that even LBU folks make trips to BKI to buy things. Only chocolates and booze are worth it there. Cigarettes? Well, as an ex-smoker, I can tell you duty-free ciggies tastes less satisfying. Kurang lemak.

I suppose, people come to LBU just for work or study, except for the deprived Bruneians coming for some cheap entertainment as an alternative to MYY and SIN.

Just my 2 pence.

naive? it just my thought, take it or leave it...

Sorry ah - no offence meant whatsoever !! :pardon:

Tamizi, i tot you wan go Labuan hang around... :lol:

Gentlements,sorry for the late reply.

Firstly,thank you for the replies on my post dated on May 15th :lol:

After discussing about it with my parents,they've decided that only my dad will send my younger brother to Labuan on June 17th.

Both of them will hop on the 'Borneo Cityhopper' from SBW to MYY,and later hop to LBU on approximately 1.00pm (or something)

To Sam,don't worry la bro,I will going to BKI to attend my cousin convocation at UMS :lol: I'll contact you later again,ok :lol:

To Sam,don't worry la bro,I will going to BKI to attend my cousin convocation at UMS :lol: I'll contact you later again,ok :lol:

thats good. :good: keep in touch ya..