MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
adrianqcs

Airbus To Compensate MAS For Delay In Delivery Of A380 Superjumbo

Why the big fuss? A380 comes or not does it really matter? It is definitely not a life or death thing for most here. Unless someone in here is expecting RM500 million commision from the relevant parties.... =@

haha, please don't get anywhere wrong here as we are here to discuss/share on our point of view and all about the latest news and development on certain agendas.

For you to ask this question here is naive...Of course it matters to the guys & gals that populate the forum here.

sorry la brader, microlite flyer like me is so naive. Still learning new things everyday. I thought when something is still unsure it is best to wait and see rather than speculate. So, I shall leave the discussions to you guys & gals and the aviation experts in here.

sorry la brader, microlite flyer like me is so naive. Still learning new things everyday. I thought when something is still unsure it is best to wait and see rather than speculate. So, I shall leave the discussions to you guys & gals and the aviation experts in here.

Capt, let's discuss aviation stuff at simmer section .. :drinks: , i wanna do a trippie flight next month .. :yahoo:

Why the big fuss? A380 comes or not does it really matter? It is definitely not a life or death thing for most here. Unless someone in here is expecting RM500 million commision from the relevant parties.... =@

For you to ask this question here is naive...Of course it matters to the guys & gals that populate the forum here.

I do agree with Norhisham K here

Discussing is fair enough , but see how far this ' friendly ' discussion has gone .

As mentioned , there is no need for the big fuss

In actual fact , it would be really great in my personal opinion if MH did not get the A380 after all as it would save money because at the moment , we have definitely no load to fill that super jumbo .

;)

In actual fact , it would be really great in my personal opinion if MH did not get the A380 after all as it would save money because at the moment , we have definitely no load to fill that super jumbo .

Don't worry, just look at our KLCC towers, 60% is empty and really, Malaysia Boleh!!! The politicians are not losing any sleeps either at night.... they sleep like a baby and let the next generation to deal with the problem! Yay! ;)