MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Jandakot Perth

Waiping, Chaity, Norman, Thanks for the comments.

CHaity, it WAS sunny day at first.... ;) Waiping, you missed it.... ah well maybe one day.

MIR, WOw the Trojan... sooo old... i wonder when was the last time its in the air?

Ok, now VH-CTP. i havent find out the info how this aircraft exist yet? :rolleyes: Maybe uncle MIR know about this? (MIR, where's your photos?) :pardon:

3912383301_88e42e3612_o.jpg

3912384279_b682ba040e_o.jpg

3913168048_0215a7d24a_o.jpg

3913167766_1c07e3a338_o.jpg

enjoy... cheers! more to come B)

Edited by Min

Wah.. soo nice..How did you guys manage in? Looks like an open day? I sense MIR and MIN would be uploading a few shots into A.net with that kind of lighting available hehehe. Come to think of it MIR and MIN, you guys related? MIN+4=MIR hahaha.. :p

Wah.. soo nice..How did you guys manage in? Looks like an open day? I sense MIR and MIN would be uploading a few shots into A.net with that kind of lighting available hehehe. Come to think of it MIR and MIN, you guys related? MIN+4=MIR hahaha.. :p

Hehehe..MIN+4=MIR :lol: Iggy, the event was the Battle of Britain Commemorative Display by the Royal Aero Club of Western Australia. There were only 9 aircrafts on display this year...you already got most them during Busselton air Carnival. here is the list of aircrafts that ware displayed yesterday.

1. North American T-28D (VH-PFM)

2. Cessna 208 Caravan (VH-MOV)

3. Flight Design GmBH, CTLS (VH-CTP)

4. De Havilland Canada DHC-1 MK 22A Chipmunk (VH-RWI)

5. Cessna A152 (VH-RWF)

6. SportStar SL (24-5522)

7. De Havilland DH-82A Tiger Moth (VH-FAS)

8. De Havilland DH-82A Tiger Moth (VH CKF) – Inside Hangar

9. De Havilland Canada DHC-1 T MK 10 Chipmunk (VH RHW) – Inside Hangar

MIR, WOw the Trojan... sooo old... i wonder when was the last time its in the air?

Ok, now VH-CTP. i havent find out the info how this aircraft exist yet? :rolleyes: Maybe uncle MIR know about this? (MIR, where's your photos?) :pardon:

The Trojan is still airworthy la..still flying. It is usually parked nearby Hangar 8 (at the other end of the airport).

The aircraft type is Flight Design CTLS, a light sport aircraft. Serial number is F-08-05-16. Quite a new aircraft, it entered Australian registry in February 2, 2009. I'll upload my shots in a couple of hours time..still editing B)

de Havilland Harimau Kupu-kupu(Tiger Moth). The Royal Aero Club of Western Australia offers vintage joy flights over Perth on their Tiger Moths starting from AUS$230/30 minutes

VHCKF_YPJT_120909A.jpg

VHFAS_YPJT_120909A.jpg

The Royal Aero Club of Western Australia operates 15 Cessna 152 Aerobat. Not many flying lately due to unstable weather.

VHFWM_YPJT_120909A.jpg

IMG_0007A.jpg

Cessna 208 Caravan Amphibian. This one has been staying in Jandakot for quite sometime. Owned by a pearl company based in Darwin, Paspaley Pearling Company.

VHMOV_YPJT_120909QA.jpg

VHMOV_YPJT_120909ADQ.jpg

Trojan nose art...

VHPFM_YPJT_120909A.jpg

Edited by MIR

Hey guys thanks for sharing your pictures!

The T-28 Trojan VH-PFM looks brilliant, and nice to see they've now added some nose art.

Very disapointed with the number of aircraft on static display only 9, not even a PC-9 from Pearce!

And that 'weather' its really ANNOYING every weekend's been miserable for weeks.

Cheers Greg

Maybe i got all of them, but i certainly missed out on that angel trojan.. sob sob :cray: Nice catch there though.. always wished to enter the tarmac/apron area in YPJT :unknw:

<_< Some random shots that day. Apologies for the delay <_<

3923083456_3ba977ac45_o.jpg

3922298349_f5a1b6c15a_o.jpg

3922298179_8a4d5205ec_o.jpg

3922297995_3af0992c02_o.jpg

3922297857_3c955eb0eb_o.jpg

One of the blades

3923082322_b19b2c5f97_o.jpg

3922296999_64c10e4a98_o.jpg

Cheers

Min :pardon:

Nice shots, Min!

Love the 2nd last one - awesome! :good:

Thanks Min for all the nice close up shots.

My vote is the same as Tony, 2nd last one. :good:

Fantastic Shots there Min.

2nd to last shot wud be my fav too. Is that a carbon fibre blade?

It does indeed look carbon fibre to me.. light and strong.. but beware lightning!!

thanks guys i love it meself too.. :rolleyes: i assumed its carbon fibre as well.. light and strong as ignatius stated..

Welcome to your new home.. sexy winglet.. -seen here doing flypass before landing..landing shot sucks as the lights were off at touch down point.. <_>

1024edDSC_1658.jpg

yeah.. was surprise to see the rego as VH-RIO as well.. a few shots worth clicking today

Like I said.. lights is off at touch down zone.. bugger

1024edDSC_1618.jpg

That is not a CAR

1024edDSC_1629.jpg

Finally got a shot of her kekekeke

1024edDSC_1682.jpg

This one hasnt been on a.net yet.. hmmm new?

1024edDSC_1678.jpg

A bizjet for RFDS from Rio Tinto (Australia Mining Giant) is to be expected. It was supposed to be a Learjet 45 according to a news release early this year. But not sure why it's changed to a Hawker 800XP.

Good catch man. :yahoo: And very fast uploaded to A.net already!! Less than 6 hours turn. :blink:

Iggy. How long will you be in Perth?

Haha.. i was surprise too.. uploaded, with priority then 15 mins later it was in.. :blink: Will be here til 2nd Nov :good:

Ignatius, nice capture of Romeo India Oscar :clapping: The jet is flown by Maroomba pilots, only the aeromedical crews are from RFDS.

Introducing the new funky residents of Jandakot...Aermacchi S-211 :yahoo:

They arrived on low-loader trucks from Pearce Air Force Base (40km north of Perth).

392_ypjt_171009MW.jpg

The jets are ex-Republic of Singapore Air Force(RSAF) 130 Sqn jet trainers. Now the squadron operates nineteen Pilatus PC-21 at Pearce Airbase.

389_ypjt_170909MW.jpg

Twenty S-211 for sale, prices starting at AUD$200K/jet.

345349_ypjt_170909MW.jpg

349_YPJT_mw.jpg

Thanks for viewing :drinks:

Iggy, mind to share what remark you put on A.net for the reviewer? I tried something like "first plane on A.net" but still takes at least 5 days to get reviewed. :(

Awesome, Mir!! All my Singaporean mates are excited about these birds, especially one of my ex-RSAF coursemate who was an instructor on S.211. Thanks for sharing!!