MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Jandakot Perth

Iggy, mind to share what remark you put on A.net for the reviewer? I tried something like "first plane on A.net" but still takes at least 5 days to get reviewed. :(

Well, it depends whether they feel that it is a rare shot or not, sometimes they just replied back that it is not rare enough and it goes back to queue like everyone elses. The person who screened the rio tinto happens to be an Aussie, so lucky me :p

MIR, you are one lucky fella to have caught those RSAF beauties. I wasnt able to go due to Weekend routines.. that is BELI SAYUR/GROCERIES.. <_ wife offered to go after that but didnt bring my cam along.. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blink.png" alt=":blink:"> and it was scorching today hahha.. I hope you post it into a.net MIR, it might be there for long storage. :good:

Mir,

Great work there!

I ventured down there yesterday to take a sticky beak heres two more from a different perspective.

RSAFS211s.jpg

RSAFS2113892.jpg

Westpac 'Life Saver' Bell 206 Jetranger VH-BIN having returned after shark spotting duties.

VH-BIN2-1.jpg

Cheers Greg

Great shots of the S-211s!

Does anyone know how long they'll be out there?

MIR, is your spot accessible to public?

Roy, The S-211 is currently on short term storage awaiting buyers. That spot is on airside..not accessible to pubic.

Dropped by Murrayfield Airport yesterday, a small kampung airfield about 80km south of Perth.

Ex-Martinair flight school aircraft. Nice to see it still wears its original livery.

VHVLL_YMUL_141109A.jpg

Very rare to see an Eagle 150 here although this aircraft originated from Western Australia.

VHVLN_YMUL_141109.jpg

Cessna A150 Aerobat using the dirt runway.

VHJBX_YMUL_141109A.jpg

ymul.jpg

rwy05_YMUL_141109.jpg

That's all from me, Australia 2009. Next session...SZB :yahoo:

Thanks for viewing :drinks:

you coming back MIR?

Nice selection there...looks HOT

Yerp..going back end of the month. Are you flying to Perth anytime soon?

Sorry Min and Mir,

I am back in KUL.

Operated MH 125 on Monday, then MH 124 on Tuesday.

It was a training flight, so i was a Safety Pilot = relax!! ha ha

Maybe next time....i will inform earlier.

rwy05_YMUL_141109.jpg

Why is the yellow-line 'off center'..? :huh:

(apparently it was 'center' but was removed and placed more to the left)...can anyone explain why ?

Thanks a lot for the ex-Martinair Vliegschool Piper, MIR: good to see she still carries her old (and little modified) dress...