MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Jandakot Perth

Have been neglecting this thread for quite a while, so here's some shots from yesterday afternoon.

"Rescue 65"

VH-EWA_YPJT_070908.jpg

A different Nanchang for me. VH-NNK.

VH-NNK_YPJT_070908.jpg

Motor Glider! Aeromot AMT-200.

VH-ZAN_YPJT_070908.jpg

Stinson L-5B. Very nice warbird scheme. :)

VH-CRO_YPJT_070908.jpg

Residents RFDS KingAir 200B and PC-12.

VH-CWO_YPJT_070908.jpg

VH-YWO_YPJT_070908.jpg

One of the many new LSA models. Tecnam P2002 Sierra.

Odd rego as well > 24-5219 ??? :blink:

24-5219_YPJT_070908.jpg

Thanks for viewing. :)

Awesome shots KH !! :clapping: Good catch of that motor glider and the Stinson L-5B (Panama Jacks?).I saw a Nanchang in camo livery(yellow+green) outside hangar 6 on 30/8.

I found a new spotting spot at Jandakot near CHChelicopters..already boring at observation hill la..

Shot on 30/8 at the new location..Sorry bout the quality.

IMG_4999.jpg

IMG_5008.jpg

*Pilatus PC-12NG (VH-WOP) has departed Switzerland on it's 6 day journey to Jandakot.

Edited by MIR

Nice spot there MIR.. I'll go find out the spot when i can hehe.. :drinks:

this place is anytime busier than ypph or wmkk :p a lot of sq flying around, cz as well as a few ba :clapping:

see what i mean? kekeke

jandakot.jpg

if only this is 9V-SQJ ...

vh-sqj.jpg

and this is their 300 series hahahahah!!!! kianhong you in there?? :pardon:

vh-sye.jpg

they have this plane wash bay right in front of the obs hill next to bp station haha...cool!!

jandakot2.jpg

MIR, the Stinson L-5B seem to be coming from the southern apron of Jandakot. Operated by a private owner.

Iggy, the spot mentioned by MIR has a high fence separating you from the threshold of 24R, only good in the afternoon and when 24R is in use . So be prepared to bring a steps ladder.

this place is anytime busier than ypph or wmkk :p a lot of sq flying around, cz as well as a few ba :clapping:

see what i mean? kekeke

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hor...85/jandakot.jpg

if only this is 9V-SQJ ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hornbill85/vh-sqj.jpg

and this is their 300 series hahahahah!!!! kianhong you in there?? :pardon:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hornbill85/vh-sye.jpg

they have this plane wash bay right in front of the obs hill next to bp station haha...cool!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hor...5/jandakot2.jpg

SQ is probably the largest operator in YPJT beside RAC and CZ.

Certain series in the C172R fleet, Baron and LJ45 actually share the same last three alphabets with there big brother back in Singapore.

Ian! You so lucky to get a RFDS KingAir B200 in the washing bay. Usually they are so busy saving life that they have no time for shower. LOL ...

Edited by Jonathan Kong

Wanted to catch the latest RFDS a/c Pilatus PC-12NG arriving from Switzerland but the wx was really bad.. :(

Spotted a T-28D Trojan yesterday.

IMG_5212.jpg

Edited by MIR

Wanted to catch the latest RFDS a/c Pilatus PC-12NG arriving from Switzerland but the wx was really bad.. :(

Spotted a T-28D Trojan yesterday.

Wow.. nce Trojan there.. did it flew yesterday?.. ANy pics of the PC-12NG? Kian informed me about it but i couldnt make it at the time specified... MIR whats ur ph number? Go spotting hehehe

Edited by Ignatius

That Trojan was parked there infront of FCI hangar for weeks. I just lazy to walk over to snap snap ... busy lah lately. :p

MIR, No photo of the PC-12 at all?

RFDS's newest PC-12NG (VH-OWP) arrived yesterday at 1557LT in rain. Delivered as normal PC-12 and in RFDS scheme according to Liam. Will spend a few weeks in hangar and be fitted with the necessary aero medical gears.

MIR, No photo of the PC-12 at all?

RFDS's newest PC-12NG (VH-OWP) arrived yesterday at 1557LT in rain. Delivered as normal PC-12 and in RFDS scheme according to Liam. Will spend a few weeks in hangar and be fitted with the necessary aero medical gears.

Aiya !! 1557LT ?? :blink: No wonder there's no PC-12NG. My informer sent me the wrong info.. he told me that it would arrive at 1630 :angry:!! i was there from 1605 till 1700.

lol ... 1630 is the official ETA. But I had my radio on way before that, I heard it coming in via Canning Bridge and saw it while it was joining right hand downwind for rwy 30.

Hi,

The Royal Aero Club held the annual 'Wings and Wheels' exhibition on Saturday, after the Battle of Britain Dawn Patrol.

This year only had four participants, a small number of aircraft compared to previous years. I didn't spot any of the local contributors there.

The new JAD resident T-28 Trojan VH-PFM.

IMG_1375_PER_JANDAKOT_SEP2008_e1.jpg

IMG_1416_PER_JANDAKOT_SEP2008_e1.jpg

Chipmunk VH-RWI

IMG_1385_PER_JANDAKOT_SEP2008_e1.jpg

Classic Wings DC-3 VH-CWS. Classic Wings will commence scenic flights from Jandakot from next Saturday, 20 Sept.

IMG_1315_PER_JANDAKOT_SEP2008_e1.jpg

IMG_1485_PER_JANDAKOT_SEP2008_e1.jpg

Awesome photos there ... Ian. :good: No wonder they had the Jandakot Control Zone closed for 5mins for aerobatics display as noted in NOTAMs and ATIS.

And I heard the unmistakable engine sound of the Trojan. Beautiful ... :)

Argh.. missed it.. hope to bump into it before i go back ;)

I wonder when i will be able to see those kekeke

Edited by Ignatius

MIR whats ur ph number? Go spotting hehehe

Iggy, my mobile - 0413427623, when r u goin back? :)

Edited by MIR

Spotted this heavily instrumented and wired aircraft on departure today.. wow... i wonder what they are for?!, its like out of a movie ahahha... got bomb lookiing thingy some more

1024DSC_2767.jpg

Edited by Ignatius

Nice catch, Iggy!! The aircraft is for airborne surveys specializing in electromagnetics- CLICK HERE

Edited by MIR

Great to see that someone is covering the aircraft movements of Jandakot. Really nice shot.

My spotting activities has been significant reduced (closed to none) due to a recent incidents at the college as well as increase work load in phase 3. :(

Great to see that someone is covering the aircraft movements of Jandakot. Really nice shot.

My spotting activities has been significant reduced (closed to none) due to a recent incidents at the college as well as increase work load in phase 3. :(

Well, i was acctually stopping by to get some gifst from the Doc shop and went to the obs deck to munch my lunch... when that odd looking piece of flying metal lining up the runway.. i rushed back to my car just in time to catch her on rotation... Surprising enough to have some good light from noon onwards.. :pardon: The rest was normal ciruit traffic, didnt bother to waste my shutter life kekeke happily indulging my lunch :p

This CASA 212 is not as funky as the Shorts Skyvan that has been modified for the same purpose.

Did u catch the Police Pilatus PC-12 which departed at about 12pm? VH-WPY ... a different police PC-12 than the VH-WPE but with the same livery.

5 mins later, SFC's C172R SYE departed as well. hahaha... I was the PF busy clocking my IF hours. :D

A NZ registered PAC Cresco is sitting right in front of PremiAir hangar. The Trojan is still there in front of FCI hangar.