MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Chan CS

MYY spotting

Nice catch Move. Boeing 744. that's amazing!

thanks bro...

dream dream hahaha!

Nice catch bro.... got bulis ah? :diablo:

thanks... got he pass by only.. cos i shoot at road side.. he dint kacau.. :)

I don't think so.Perhaps ALI is doing touch & go training at MYY :pardon:

ALI is doing 5 round touch and go then back to WBSB again...

Was in Miri for one night stay trip at Westwood hotel & I went to the Miri airport just now- Just outside only- I just manage to see the Mas wing new propeller landing & saw Air Asia at the tarmac.

Did not take pics of planes- but a pic of my car &the runway.

miriRunway.jpg

Z

Edited by zeqa

Was in Miri for one night stay trip at Westwood hotel & I went to the Miri airport just now- Just outside only- I just manage to see the Mas wing new propeller landing & saw Air Asia at the tarmac.

Did not take pics of planes- but a pic of my car &the runway.

miriRunway.jpg

Z

Shouldn't this picture be at the Cars Galore ? :p

Some pix from MYY... :pardon:

P4267558.jpg

P4267556.jpg

P4267525.jpg

P4267541-4.jpg

P4267583.jpg

P4267585.jpg

P4267577.jpg

P4267572.jpg

Inbound

P4267446.jpg

Outbound

IMG_1215.jpg

and not forgetting also, a BIG thanks to Chris for the ride and accompany, thanks bro... :drinks:

Thanks for viewing... :)

Fuhh,S-64 Skycrane :clapping: Looks like she's now operating in MYY.

Nice photos from MYY,Rayner.

Hope the Erickson Air Crane Sikorsky is still @ MYY on 16 June: would love to see this beast while in transit there...registration is N..4AC :huh:

Is she used for wood-logging duties ? :blink:

Good catch !!!

Rayner,

I'm still "Katok" (Sarawakian word;dunno how to translate it in BM/English!) with the photo of ATR at Mulu! :yahoo:

What a view! :clapping:

Hope the Erickson Air Crane Sikorsky is still @ MYY on 16 June: would love to see this beast while in transit there...registration is N..4AC :huh:

Is she used for wood-logging duties ? :blink:

Good catch !!!

Uncle Pieter, I think you don't get to see this Air Crane in Miri anymore... Here's the news it crashed... RIP to the pilot...

Chopper crashes in Borneo jungle, killing American pilot

MIRI: A helicopter used for aerial timber-extraction crashed while on logging operations in the mountainous interior of ulu Baram in northern Sarawak, killing its American pilot and seriously injuring his co-pilot.

Captain William Charles Scott, 51, from Woodlands, United States, died when the heavy-duty Erickson-Aircrane chopper crashed in a timber concession zone belonging to a local timber giant. His body is still in the wreckage.

The incident site is located between Long Pelutan and Long Banga some 350kms inland from here.

His co-pilot David Bergin, 49, also from the United States, suffered serious injuries when the helicopter went out of control at about 6pm on Friday.

Baram MP Datuk Jacob Dungau Sagan confirmed the incident on Saturday.

''The survivor was taken to a private hospital in Miri this morning.

''The Baram police have deployed a team of investigators to the site to find out what had happened.

''The area is very deep into the jungles. There are two timber companies operating there now. It is very hilly and some parts are very difficult to reach,'' he said when contacted.

The helicopter is equipped with an air-crane that is used for hauling huge timber logs that can weigh up to five tonnes each. The Erickson-Aircrane, in operations since 1971, is currently being widely used for log-extractions in the forests of United States and Canada.

Malaysia is also a major user of this type of aerial heli-logger.

The helicopter can also be used for aerial fire-fighting.

Source: TheStar

Yea RIP to the Captain. Sad to hear that, another crashed.

Oh goodness,The Air Crane went down?? Didn't hear anything about it!

RIP to the Captain.

May the Captain rest in peace.

Last Thursday I saw C-130 landing at Miri Airport around 2.30pm to 3pm. Did anyone manage to nail it?

Did anyone manage to spot Datuk Seri Najib's A319CJ, RMAF VIP BlackHawk,VIP Nuri on his visit to Miri?

Dassault Falcon Mystere(D-CMET) belonging to German Aerospace Center, arrived Miri from U-Tapao yesterday.

Tried booking online on Malaysia Airlines and found out that aircraft for the 1125(MH2591) and 1610(MH2593) to KUL. And for KUL-MYY it's 0830(MH2592) and 1315(MH2594). Any Miri spotters around?

Tried booking online on Malaysia Airlines and found out that aircraft for the 1125(MH2591) and 1610(MH2593) to KUL. And for KUL-MYY it's 0830(MH2592) and 1315(MH2594). Any Miri spotters around?

You mean the aircraft that is doing those flights mentioned? It's B737-800 already, but believed MH sent those previous FY birds...