MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Low Joon Jet

Malaysia Airlines

Hey guys, I think our MH looks nice with this livery too..Altho we dont own any A340. Just take a look at this pink lady :good:

IPB Image

Source:http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairline...php?id=00007692

Looks like Barbie will be serving the pax and Ken will pilot the plane.

And the wau...well, many people outside of M'sia/ aviation will not associate that logo with a kite...many have mistakenly assumed that it's a jellyfish.

Edited by mushrif a

should keep the lining with red and blue. Making it pink with white making it look just like MAS in a critical bancruptcy.

But A340 with MAS color is not bad at all. I think most of you may have seen what i've done in FS9

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Azuddin

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nice paintjob,Azuddin. Mind if i use one of the photos posted by you as a souvenir to my former officemate at MAS Sibu Town Office? Hope that you don't mind.

Nice paintjob,Azuddin. Mind if i use one of the photos posted by you as a souvenir to my former officemate at MAS Sibu Town Office? Hope that you don't mind.

sorry for late reply. Sure, why not. use both of them if u want to.

mind if i add in mine. Just a little crappy editing. I'm not good with photoshop so i only uses MS paint.

IPB Image

MAS B777-300

Azuddin

Dear Azuddin

I would like to use this photo as my blog background image...hope u dont mind

How's this:

Malaysia Airlines ATR-72-212

IPB Image

Malaysia Airlines Airbus A330-324

IPB Image

Malaysia Airlines Boeing 737-5H6 (Service short with MAS):

IPB Image

**** :pardon: Note the Skyteam signs on the bottom of the fuselage and near the cockpit and the VMY 2007 sign and the "Pangkor" sign :pardon: ****

But A340 with MAS color is not bad at all. I think most of you may have seen what i've done in FS9

IPB Image

Nice detail there Azuddin :good: :drinks:

I notice that the reg. number is 9M-MHK. Numbered after the Boeing 747-3H6M MAS had 16 years earlier (year approximate so don't qoute me on it). B) ;)

Edited by Andrew Ong

i took this pic when i was in dubai of the A340 at night. u cant c d whole plane though but its a nice pic. :)

IPB Image

Personally I like this SKY Team scheme... just is when the heck MH will be accepted to SkyTeam..

Maybe 2008-2009 ;)

Dear Azuddin

I would like to use this photo as my blog background image...hope u dont mind

JessnorArif

sure i don't mind. you can also e-mail me at azuddin86@yahoo.com and request a bigger 1280 X 768 version ;) .

Andrew

The A340 has rego MKH, it's a rego of one of MH A330.

Edited by Azuddin

Andrew

The A340 has rego MKH, it's a rego of one of MH A330.

Sorry there :sorry:

I'm still wondering the whereabouts of Mike Hotel Kilo, is she scrapped (don't quote me because I do not know where is 9M-MHK [boeing 747-3H6M])? :help:

Sorry there :sorry:

I'm still wondering the whereabouts of Mike Hotel Kilo, is she scrapped (don't quote me because I do not know where is 9M-MHK [boeing 747-3H6M])? :help:

some fact that i manage to dig out, 9M-MHK is still alive and kicking. She's with Dragonair Cargo as B-KAC.

some fact that i manage to dig out, 9M-MHK is still alive and kicking. She's with Dragonair Cargo as B-KAC.

Yay Mike Hotel Kilo still "alive" :yahoo:

I want to ask you all guys something, the MH B744, I wan t start a slideshow containing 9M-MPA-9M-MPQ but I don't have all of the a/c reg. so I'm choosing photos from JetPhotos.Net and can someone tell me if it is copyrighting, if it is, tell me right away so I won't make the video. If it isn't, I can carry on with the production and show it to you guys. :help: :help: :help: :help:

Cheers :drinks: :drinks:

I want to ask you all guys something, the MH B744, I wan t start a slideshow containing 9M-MPA-9M-MPQ but I don't have all of the a/c reg. so I'm choosing photos from JetPhotos.Net and can someone tell me if it is copyrighting, if it is, tell me right away so I won't make the video. If it isn't, I can carry on with the production and show it to you guys. :help: :help: :help: :help:

Yes, it is a Form of Copyright.Why don't u ask the Photographer first if you can use the pics you want.If he permits you, then go ahead and do so.

Yay Mike Hotel Kilo still "alive" :yahoo:

i think u can ask our MWinger spotter's... for the picture... :p

Malaysian Heavy 380 is so ugly =@

the a380 itself is ugly

i think MAS should create a special livery that suits the a380 whale-like design.