MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Seng Lim

A350XWB is finally unveiled!

The 787 already taking shape, so not much can done to the design, this is where the XWB opputunity come. XWB is really step up for Airbus, for Boeing, the strongest key to win EK heart is seats no, range and Fuel(I don't think this is a major problem in ME).

And I agree with Teoh, A300 is not 767 vv................. :good:

The laws of physics and aerodynamics apply to all airframe manufacturers. If nature has it that such design will be the most efficient, so designers should follow. Neither Boeing nor Airbus (or any other airframe manufacturer for that matter) can dictate to nature to work around their designs.

Ever notice that since the B-47 and the B-707 all successful jetliners are roughly of the same shape and configuration?

The 727 and DC9/MD80 series had quite successful production runs too, or did their designs predate the 707 ? :unsure:

See, that's why the 787 lost SQ! Few seats!. Hope they can introduce the dash ten soon so SQ can alter thier order :pardon:

Guest Fendy

See, that's why the 787 lost SQ! Few seats!. Hope they can introduce the dash ten soon so SQ can alter thier order :pardon:

alter their order by placing a larger order to airbus? :lol:

I prefer Boeing to carry out an extensive modification on the B777, both -200ER and -300ER :p :p

The laws of physics and aerodynamics apply to all airframe manufacturers. If nature has it that such design will be the most efficient, so designers should follow. Neither Boeing nor Airbus (or any other airframe manufacturer for that matter) can dictate to nature to work around their designs.

But the windshields need not look alike... :blink:

I could easily mistake a Dreamliner for an A350...

Sign in to follow this