MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

A day (23/ Jun) with MWings member again in HKG

Sneeze, nice pictures there and beautiful blue sky in Hong Kong!

Thank you for calling all the way from Hong Kong while i was ZZzzZZzZZz :rofl:

Sneeze, i like ur CX 330 + CX building. :lol:

The yellowish one is the Cathay City, the left most block is the Office building, the highest one is the crew/ staff hotel, the lower next to the hotel with a large area fixed with green grass wall is the Crew Tranining Center. and the one under the cable car, is also a part of Cathay City, but seems used for some supporting departments.

The silver/green building is Cathay Pacific Catering Services - CPCS

Sneeze, nice pictures there and beautiful blue sky in Hong Kong!

Thank you for calling all the way from Hong Kong while i was ZZzzZZzZZz :rofl:

Oh, Shxt, Sorry JK. In fact I want to call you all yesterday, since I don't have any contact no. of any of you.

as well I was not able to reach Uncle Pieter.

And today, I just found Edwin here and try to ask for any phone numbers of any of you. :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Oh my god, sneeze you remind me of 八兩金 :lol:

http://gb.chinabroadcast.cn/4221/2004/08/23/602@276268.htm

Nah, just kidding.... you look like one of my friend from afar.

Anyway, better refrain from saying anything bad since you might kick me in the nut when I see you at end of this year :rofl:

Sing Yew, I think those construction equipment at the background are probably for the construction of the A380 hangar? Could anybody confirm?

Edited by S V Choong

.....Maybe next time, come to HKG not only for spotting but sightseeing as well

Sightseeing in Hong Kong according to my dictionary is defined as oggling at the birds at Chep Lap Kok (and Kai Tak of years past) !! :)

Sneeze,

GREAT SHOTS!!! Really amazing. I really like em, ALL! superb weather, hopefully it'll be in A.NET soon :) keep up the good work. Hope to go there next time, if I ever have time.. hehe

Thanks Dante,

Hope they will be accepted, but seems chance not really great. :(

Sightseeing in Hong Kong according to my dictionary is defined as oggling at the birds at Chep Lap Kok (and Kai Tak of years past) !! :)

Ummmm, B.C., I can't really get your meaning. :(

The yellowish one is the Cathay City, the left most block is the Office building, the highest one is the crew/ staff hotel, the lower next to the hotel with a large area fixed with green grass wall is the Crew Tranining Center. and the one under the cable car, is also a part of Cathay City, but seems used for some supporting departments.

The silver/green building is Cathay Pacific Catering Services - CPCS

wow... i din realize that that place so many Cathay Building... ya, why they built the cable car??? ;) crew/staff hotel? use for?? the whole area of that place is what name??? <_ so many question... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D">

wow... i din realize that that place so many Cathay Building... ya, why they built the cable car??? ;) crew/staff hotel? use for?? the whole area of that place is what name??? <_ so many question... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D">

The cable car will be a new attraction for visitor to ride on it to the Big Buddha.

The cable car website - Ngong Ping 360

The hotel, it is for the use of rental to some crews/ staffs who comes from other countries, they may not want to rent a house/ flat in Hong Kong.

The whole area, as I have just mentioned in that introuction reply. It is called Cathay City.

IPB Image

IPB Image

These are temporary that I have edited.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Remain most those other Chinese aircrafts for Uncle Pieter to post in this thread.

I will keep editing and post on the forum.

So please wait and see. :good:

:good: good shots sneeze with clear sky.... now i'm really looking forward to visit hong kong... will you be my tour guide around hong kong if i happen to visit alone? :lol:

:good: good shots sneeze with clear sky.... now i'm really looking forward to visit hong kong... will you be my tour guide around hong kong if i happen to visit alone? :lol:

Sure, but have to consider if I am free that period, however, I will try my best to arrange day(s) for you.

and a precaution, mind my poor english. :clapping: :p

Sure, but have to consider if I am free that period, however, I will try my best to arrange day(s) for you.

and a precaution, mind my poor english. :clapping: :p

:lol: thanks for that... i guess my cantonese is good enough to communicate with u :yahoo: let's see if i can make it end of the year....

:lol: thanks for that... i guess my cantonese is good enough to communicate with u :yahoo: let's see if i can make it end of the year....

Or if you want to join SV Choong to come to Hongkong later? I think there will have more fun within us.

However, I do welcome any of you to come and meet either just in HKIA or anywhere in Hong Kong, let me know before you come, I will manage my time to get the chance.

Hi Sneeze, thanks for all the lovely photos in so many different background. I love the bunch of special paint scheme planes and see them in A.net soon.

The weather there was really good for spotting and no wonder Pieter turned red lobster when he reached KUL. :D

Pieter should be busy spotting in BKK now and give him some time to get his shots ready here. :)

Hi Sneeze, thanks for all the lovely photos in so many different background. I love the bunch of special paint scheme planes and see them in A.net soon.

The weather there was really good for spotting and no wonder Pieter turned red lobster when he reached KUL. :D

Pieter should be busy spotting in BKK now and give him some time to get his shots ready here. :)

Thanks Chaity.

Yes, the day Uncle Pieter met me was really hot and extremely sunny.

My bad, I haven't tried to arrange Uncle to get some nice place to hide from the sun. :sorry: :( :)

Or even help to hold an umbella for him. Less experience! :lol: :lol: So next time I will be able to handle this better and toward the best.

Oh, Lobster Pieter + BBQ Pig Sneeze, well, delicious dishes. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :drinks:

Yes, I think so, hope I can manage some slots to adit my photos to fill in the peiod before Uncle starts to post his photosssssssssssss. :good:

The cable car will be a new attraction for visitor to ride on it to the Big Buddha.

The cable car website - Ngong Ping 360

The hotel, it is for the use of rental to some crews/ staffs who comes from other countries, they may not want to rent a house/ flat in Hong Kong.

The whole area, as I have just mentioned in that introuction reply. It is called Cathay City.

is the Big Buddha u mention is 'dai yu san' in canton? or another place?

is the Big Buddha u mention is 'dai yu san' in canton? or another place?

Yes, it is the one, and the only Big Buddha in HongKong, :p :p :p

located @ Lantau Island 大嶼山

Yes, it is the one, and the only Big Buddha in HongKong, :p :p :p

located @ Lantau Island 大嶼山

icic... thanks a lot for ur explanation... :) :lol:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Pictures taken from this perspective are realy nice! When I first saw CLK shots at a.net I am most impressed by those shots. And, as Min Chun said, the lighting is absolutely nice! Sneeze, great job! ;-)

However, I hope both of you were enjoy the time here arranged by me.

I did pretty much enjoy and all thanks for your guide! ;-)

will you be my tour guide around hong kong if i happen to visit alone? :lol:

Sneeze is a very good tour guide! He explained many things in detail to me! ;-)

And, by the way, is that Cathay building in the photo the same as this?

IPB Image

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

Pictures taken from this perspective are realy nice! When I first saw CLK shots at a.net I am most impressed by those shots. And, as Min Chun said, the lighting is absolutely nice! Sneeze, great job! ;-)

Teoh, thanks, this was my first time to have shots on this runway for PAX flight after the double runways operation.

Hopefully I can have such chance later.

And, by the way, is that Cathay building in the photo the same as this?

IPB Image

This building is the one I am not sure with what departments are locating there. However it is included as a part of the Cathay City.

IPB Image

In the above photo, you can see the left building is CX'a main office building. and the right yellowish building is the crew hotel - The Headland.

Those are really nice photos, Sneeze... :clapping: ..

Related to Pieter's visit to Hong Kong....

Here's Pieter in his hotel room in Petaling Jaya

showing 2 of his souvenirs from his flights

AMS-CLK & CLK-KUL... :rofl: :yahoo:

IPB Image

More photos to wait for Uncle Pieter's post :D :D :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I think Uncle Pieter was/ is happy about the safety cards.

Beautifull~!!! Traffic there Sneeze. For Sure it realy cool Background. IPB Image

Juz can't wait pictures from Uncle Pieter... wherever he is rite now, I'll wait.. its fun.. keep up the good pix coming :drinks: :clapping: