MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

A day (23/ Jun) with MWings member again in HKG

Today was the hottest day for Hong Kong since the summer comes. And I am lucky enough to meet Uncle Pieter here in HongKong, who most of you can meet with the coming day. We have taken shots for the whole morning until the last minutes Uncle Pieter needed to go for checkin.

As I have promised to Uncle Pieter to start a topic here on the Wings to share with all of you the joy of us.

However, I am tired now :p So, I would like to, really sorry :sorry: , share two shots that were taken by me today. More will be added after I have enough rest.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Just some more remarks:

During the hours time we met and shot, we have got the following special,

To me:

CI's B737 with winglets; JL's B767; SU's B767; OZ's B767; TG's B744 and A330 in new color + the DragonBoat.

To Pieter:

All the Chinese (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) aircrafts + the above of me + South African A346 + CI's Dreamliner + Cebu Pacific + ANA's B767 and maybe more when he has entered the restricted area.

BUT we missed the Silver Bullet of CX - B-HIH

Edited by Sneeze Lam

Sneeze, don't be shy, show us your photo taken with uncle Pieter :)

Yeah~!!! Show ~!!! Show~!!!

Sneeze Nice Catch There.. Nice BackGround There.. :good:

Can't wait for more~!!!

Sneeze, take a good rest and come share more pix with us :good:

HKG sky not that hazy already ha?

Sneeze, take a good rest and come share more pix with us :good:

HKG sky not that hazy already ha?

Just woke with a 10 hours sleep.

Yes, not that hazy, because of the blowing of South wind, wind from sea is clearer, :good: :good:

Wait me awhile for the shots. Thanks

Edited by Sneeze Lam

Just received JK's long distance call, I am going to ahead for the mission "possible" now.

Hibiscus.....................I am coming~~~~~

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Sneeze Lam

JK = Emperor?

Go catch the HIBBY quick!!

yes, I got Emperor's call~~~~~~~ :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Eat and go soon, wait for my luck........... :good: :lol:

IPB Image

Off my PC and go to eat now...........byebye~~~~

Sneeze.... nice photos there.... :clapping:

I believed this "Labuan" PapaJuliet just came back from Hong Kong,

on the same day you shot it arrived HongKong in the morning...

IPB Image

PapaJuliet arrived a few minutes earlier than Pieter's Tripple here...

IPB Image

Nailed that beacons... :yahoo:

Ahhh...!!! Reminds me of my past trip to HK! Sneeze, same place with another MW member, huh? :clapping: Still remember you were just telling me you'd be meeting Uncle Pieter there this month. Now it has already taken place. Pieter, how you liked it?? Tell of your experience!

And, Norman, that Labuan came in before Pieter's T7, huh... Reversed from my flight. MH 744 was next after our CX T7 landed. Saw her at HKIA and then back at KLIA. Felt a bond even from afar... :D Thanks for the sequence; reminiscence! :)

PapaJuliet arrived a few minutes earlier than Pieter's Tripple here...

IPB Image

Nailed that beacons... :yahoo:

What are they constructing at the background, Norman ?

Ahhh...!!! Reminds me of my past trip to HK! Sneeze, same place with another MW member, huh? :clapping: Still remember you were just telling me you'd be meeting Uncle Pieter there this month. Now it has already taken place. Pieter, how you liked it?? Tell of your experience!

Well, Teoh, as I have told you, places to spot in HKG are really limited. So that's why the same place.

Last time I have bring to you this place and the nearer place of RWY 25R.

also the place inside the terminal about the RWY25L.

This time, Uncle Pieter has got some shots from RWY25R first, as in HKG there are single RWY operation.

and Uncle Pieter is luck enough to shot some RWY25R's apporaching photos which is of PAX flight.

Well, Teoh, as I have told you, places to spot in HKG are really limited. So that's why the same place.

Last time I have bring to you this place and the nearer place of RWY 25R.

also the place inside the terminal about the RWY25L.

This time, Uncle Pieter has got some shots from RWY25R first, as in HKG there are single RWY operation.

and Uncle Pieter is luck enough to shot some RWY25R's apporaching photos which is of PAX flight.

Sneeze, those places are nice, no complains... I was saying three people coming from three different places stood at the the same spots but displaced in time... Fascinating (at least to me :p )...

Cheers! See you again if I ever come to HK end of this year! Hope to have a better camera, then! :)

More pictures, please. Got the Hibiscus?

Sneeze, you mean 25R or 25L? I thought 25R is where we were and it's primarily for PAX flights, while 25L is for Cargo? :blink:

More pictures, please. Got the Hibiscus?

Sneeze, you mean 25R or 25L? I thought 25R is where we were and it's primarily for PAX flights, while 25L is for Cargo? :blink:

25L for primary and lately at the evening time when we met.

25R is near the place where I recommanded for you to stay, i.e. for cargo, (you are right).

But yesterday morning before 09:00am, HKG used RWY25L for all flight landing. Cause RWY25R close for daily night maintenance.

EXTRA!!!!

Shots of today!!!!

Thanks so much for Emperor's call, so that I can have 3 special patterned aircrafts,

plus ANA's Cargo (Not NCA!!!) within a day........................

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Sneeze Lam

lOVE THE CATHAY ONE!!

Good Stuff Sneeze!

Thanks Walter, this is my second time to shot it which is of flying mode :(

and I have the luck for these 3 colorful aircrafts, but again, I MISSED MOOMIN!!! (Told by a friend I met today in HKIA :( :( :( )

Hibiscus flew to HKG :o :good:

ANA's B767 looks cool!

Yes, to HKG, really thanks to Emperor for the LONG DISTANCE PHONE CALL to let me know the information.

THANKS again.

That B767 of ANA is a CARGO.

sneeze, finally you got the hibiscus ha... :D

i was there spotting with them today, after the hibiscus departed. But i got it when it came back from your base :)

sneeze, finally you got the hibiscus ha... :D

i was there spotting with them today, after the hibiscus departed. But i got it when it came back from your base :)

Kevin, really? Good luck that you have had.

I was managed to call Uncle Pieter. But fail by using both SMS and Long Distance Call.

Since I have only Uncle Pieter's no. but none of any of you. So I can't say a Thanks to all of you, especially to Emperor.

Kevin, really? Good luck that you have had.

I was managed to call Uncle Pieter. But fail by using both SMS and Long Distance Call.

Since I have only Uncle Pieter's no. but none of any of you. So I can't say a Thanks to all of you, especially to Emperor.

pieter changed his sim card after norman got him a local number here, that's why you cant get him on the phone :)