MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Kelvin B

Aeroplane Photos

Thanks guys... :D. Glad you like the shots.

Hi KC,

Also hope to get Jalur Gemilang on the A320s too... and perhaps some more colourful livery.... makes spotting more fun..!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Did you manage to get and SQ in KL? hahhaa... We got some heading home.

IPB Image

IPB Image

As Chai TY was showing us, the 4WD convoy was making a few circuits and filming all the time.... This lady decided to get up higher....

IPB Image

And there they all are, waiting waiting waiting for plane to arrive...

IPB Image

Nice SQ addition Sneeze... u should head over to Macau and get some Air Asias for us.... :D.

Once again, thanks guys . . . and by the way, the KFC from KLIA is truly delicious! Better than from any KFC outlet in all of Singapore and Thailand!!!

KC Sim

Nice to meet you again, KC Sim.

I preferred 32L morning landing as less lamp post to share my shots. :D

Perhaps the KFC in KLIA is nicer because you got some extra jet fuel in the air and the HOT sun would make the chicken crispier :p

I could see you guys were master jugglers while eating fried chicken, drinking and taking shots in between. :rofl:

B)-->

QUOTE(Kelvin B @ Jun 2 2006, 08:17 AM) 53026[/snapback]

Nice SQ addition Sneeze... u should head over to Macau and get some Air Asias for us.... :D.

Thanks Kelvin,

It is not an easy task. :(

since the flight of AK to MFM is always not easy to meet with me. <_>

Hope I can have it next travel to MFM. :)

Emperor looks pretty comfortable there... :rofl:

Imran, he is an emperor wor.

The only thing missing is the red carpet from his seat to his official transport. :p

Haiz,

U guys go spotting in group I can only envy here......everyday work work work. Until body clock out of sync. And no time for personal life also....I want to go back KL for spotting....

Haiz,

U guys go spotting in group I can only envy here......everyday work work work. Until body clock out of sync. And no time for personal life also....I want to go back KL for spotting....

Count me in LeeCH, I am also envious of the group.. WANT TO GO KLIA SPOTTING.. My work is far tiring than your office in the sky hehe.. :lol: :Like you my friend.. saving money for my lens.. :pardon:

we started in the morning at the HiLL :p

Emperor always takes his Green Throne with him...no one can sit on it :huh:

IPB Image

3 Nikon VS 3 Canon..in one battlefield KLIA :good:

IPB Image

Hi Chaity: somehow KFC in the aviation environment at KLIA (dust, kerosene and jetblast) tastes great. You guys should try some day.

Transiting from eating chicken and looking out for planes on finals to eating chicken, drinking Pepsi and cleaning the fingers before shooting is a must-have skill for hungry photographers.

Regarding the request for shots of AirAsia in Macau, I don't have AirAsia but instead have shots of Thai AirAsia's HS-AAS shot in Macau in April 2005.

Would it be better if we start a new thread of discussion entitled "AirAsia / Thai AirAsia / Indonesian AirAsia planes away from homebase" . . . and we could then deposit shots of these at various airports. I could contribute shots from Bangkok, Singapore, Macau and Surabaya.

KC Sim

Would it be better if we start a new thread of discussion entitled "AirAsia / Thai AirAsia / Indonesian AirAsia planes away from homebase" . . . and we could then deposit shots of these at various airports. I could contribute shots from Bangkok, Singapore, Macau and Surabaya.

KC Sim

I can contribute some taken from SIN/ BKK.

TK, it will be a close battle to watch on Obs Hill. More photos from the hill :clapping:

Looking at those guys lining up, it reminds me of firing squad going for the kill. :D

KC, you guys are really experienced juggling between food, drink, tissue, camera, food....

Hmmmm.... AK photos huh, I am out-lah.

You guys can continue and I will just sit and watch :blink:

Hey ChaiTY,

How about Air-India...?

IPB Image

IPB Image

Haiy0.... war between bright side, dark side..... Storm Trooper Imran... where are you???? come back and spot with me...

Kelvin,

Hang in there for a while more bro! 10th of June...we go spotting! :yahoo:

Kelvin, Air India or Indian Air also no problem.

Wah! Storm troopers are gathering strengh, it will be nice to see 2 FZ30s shooting side by side :D

Kelvin,

I'll come FULLY PREPARED with my FZ30, newly-purchased chairs, umbrella + stand, cooler box (for my milo paket hijau), my scanner, and enough briyani for everybody! :good: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Leech, maybe you can meet up some of us from Penang when you come to PEN? :drinks:

Lookign at the second pic of TK, now only realise that Obs hill is so close to the runway. Envy you guys :sorry:

I was onboard 9V-SVE to SIN enroute to LAX on May 28th.

IPB Image

Is that TK & gangs on the observation hill? Sorry for the poor quality, big lens was inside the compartment.

IPB Image

IPB Image

The FO on 9V-SVE (Keong L H). CH, do you know him?

IPB Image

really hope one of this day i can join u guys spot at KLIA... :) and upgrade to prosumer camera... :p

Edited by samuel chy

Mr Loh,

What you saw up on the hill...it wasn't me. :D :D :D

Yep..9V-SVE, she came back to KUL after your sector.

Mr Loh,

What you saw up on the hill...it wasn't me. :D :D :D

Yep..9V-SVE, she came back to KUL after your sector.

:rofl: Nobody wanted to be photographed on the "forbidden area" :nea: :nea: :rofl:

Leech, maybe you can meet up some of us from Penang when you come to PEN? :drinks:

Lookign at the second pic of TK, now only realise that Obs hill is so close to the runway. Envy you guys :sorry:

Min Chun, how strategic it is the Observation Hill is in fact a prohibited area. To this day I am still wondering why is it so. So our six friends out there were all trespassing, unless TK or Jonathan can prove otherwise. Once the airport authorities tell you to go you have to go. So far I had been chased twice by them. Sometimes I wonder if our pictures posted to this site can be used against us. For the same reason as Norman just posted nobody wants to be photographed up there.

[/size]

Great Coverage on the Spotting Days.. Guyz :good:

Thank For Sharing.