MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
S V Choong

Air New Zealand will releave their new livery soon

For all you Air New Zealand lovers out there, it is rumour that Air NZ will introduce a new livery sometime this coming week. Comments of the new livery:

Air New Zealand will be unveiling its new brand identity and colour, supported by an advertising campaign, next week.

Both campaigns will incorporate the airlines’ new brand colour, greenstone, in the airline’s iconic koru symbol. The new colour is a rich deep green. An integral part of the branding is the new fern-like extension of the traditional koru symbol.

Was going to put the source link here but it was broken, hence no point of doing it.

Stay tuned :)

Edited by S V Choong

Hey SV, heard abt this New livery topic..Do u happen to have any pics??

I don't have it Raj, would have sent you a preview if I have :)

I guess we will just have to wait for a bit

Edited by S V Choong

Ok, Thanks anyway SV..

Hopefully it wouldn't be too white all over the place and not too Plain..

Sumthing very different would be Awesome..Like u said..Will just have to Wait.. :)

Sounds great !!!!

ANZ has a nice livery now but a new and nicer one would be awesome !!!

SV and Raj, do take snap shots if you can and share it with us !!!!

If only NZ flies to KUL.......regrets regrets...!!!!

:lol:

I don't have it Raj, would have sent you a preview if I have :)

I guess we will just have to wait for a bit

I'll be praying for a link which doesnt include the name "FLICKR"... :mellow:

My understanding is that the new livery, as such, is a replacement of the current teal background on the fin, to greystone, to match the new crew uniforms.

I'll be praying for a link which doesnt include the name "FLICKR"...

LOL.... may be this time is "Frigging". not flickr. :lol:

SV, why?

It's just another Euro white, boring.... :lol:

But at least it is still better than the old livery.

I'll be looking forward to this new Air NZ livery! Don't you guys reckon that it's also time for Qantas to introduce a new livery? They introduced the current livery way back in 1984 and that's more than 20 years already! Perhaps they should do it with a touch of the traditional aboriginal art!

I'll be looking forward to this new Air NZ livery! Don't you guys reckon that it's also time for Qantas to introduce a new livery? They introduced the current livery way back in 1984 and that's more than 20 years already! Perhaps they should do it with a touch of the traditional aboriginal art!

Agree with you,Hisham.Besides than the Wunala Dreaming,Nalanji Dreaming and Yananyi Dreaming,the current QF livery was so common.Perhaps it's time for QF management to consider a new livery?

Agree with you,Hisham.Besides than the Wunala Dreaming,Nalanji Dreaming and Yananyi Dreaming,the current QF livery was so common.Perhaps it's time for QF management to consider a new livery?

Unlikely - until they want to introduce new product e.g. new A380 cabins. Would love to see their new A380 painted in non-standard QF livery. :good:

May be the idea of QF change the livery not bad, but currently, the logo looks simple n classy like ANZ :good:

Qantas is an Australian airline and their logo uses a monochromatic scheme of red. White and black are also included in the logo and give a very good highlight and emphasis to the company name and to the kangaroo mascot of the airline. Since this logo is on the tail of their airplanes, the isosceles triangle shape is very appropriate and can fit nicely on the space allotted on the airplane. Overall the logo is professional and corporate without being dated or bland.