MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Imran K.

SPOTTING 25/7/2005

looks allright to me. i thot the heat wave and the bright sun tend to lighten the color a bit. i experience this as well. that is why a little color touch up via photoshop is necessary.

ooh yaaaa could be your white balance? let's wait till jonathan reads this. may be he can give some input.

gavin,

i took another look of your 732J and compared with that of fendy. both shots are sharp where i could clearly see the rego but yes, your color. its lighter. white balance bro?

i'm talking about the black and white picture ..

there's something wrong with my ccd .. see the dust spot on the bottom left .

and 'something' on the top right .. its been photoshopped out of my uploaded shots .but originally it was like that

YOU GOT THE STROBE!!!!!!! BRAVO BRAVO!!

probability is 1:20,000. red beacon higher probability and easier especially for classics 722, 732, 742 or 743.

and where the dust spots? didnt see any.

wow!! the ghost of obs hill roams around before sunset.

but you can kill the ghost by using the stamp feature in photoshop.

thats what i did with all my shots . but aiyo .. so heartsick .. thats the end of spotting for me ... retired spotter already ... :( ..

We need to be in touch with the cops azahan ..

Ketua Polis KLIA

Tingkat 1 Bangunan Pusat

Pentadbiran KLIA

Sepang , Selangor

Radzi,

very nice effect with those palm-tree: love it :)

any more nice shots you wanna share (like KLM :lol: ) ?

we were thinking of going into the palm plantation for rotation shot... but was stopped but policeman... well bad luck. Maybe next time :(

we were thinking of going into the palm plantation for rotation shot... but was stopped but policeman... well bad luck. Maybe next time  :(

3227[/snapback]

JonKong,

Where did the policeman stop u :angry: ? Well, does that mean more policeman will be on patrol and chase spotters away :blink: ???

you know the helipad near to the palm plantation... we were driving into the palm plantation but at the same time a police car passed by... too bad :(

yes gavin, we may have no choice to approach the police and state our intention. i might go next week depending on my workload.

you know the helipad near to the palm plantation... we were driving into the palm plantation but at the same time a police car passed by... too bad  :(

3262[/snapback]

LOL Jonathan...remember how serious that guy looked...pakai topi and all... <_>

Hai Gavin, Fendy and Imran, the first few photos of yours almost all the same.

JAL, Lufy, MPD.... At first I thought only those are landing for the whole day ! :D

BTW, great shots.

Radzi, the PD near the palm tree very special. Sent to A.Net already ?

Radzi,

very nice effect with those palm-tree: love it  :)

any more nice shots you wanna share (like KLM  :lol: ) ?

3221[/snapback]

Thank you.

Actually I'm quite lazy to process the picture. But of course I will share the pictures, thats the whole point... Just click on the signature for photo sharing... ;) ;)

hi guys.. just wondering regarding some pictures that u guys took from the observation hill, i thought dat place is close for public coz last time i went there and if im not mistaken theres a signboard says 'dilarang masok' :p ... so the only place i know good for spotting is at runway 32L.. nway im an aviation enthusiasts and currently stduying at MMU cyberjaya.. mayb one day u guys could bring me over heheh.. cheerss~~

hi there hafriz .

actually . we do not go to observation hill . we do go to weather centre occasionally but i have not gone spotting at observation hill with any of these guys . shots were taken from 32L

hi there hafriz .

actually . we do not go to observation hill . we do go to weather centre occasionally but i have not gone spotting at observation hill with any of these guys . shots were taken from 32L

3412[/snapback]

wheres the weather center in the first place if u dun mind me asking :)

Sign in to follow this