MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ja Singh

Malaysia Airlines improvement ideas

The IFE is no ICE. But it's not that bad either after the departure of the 777s. No need to upgrade that yet. Improve the seat pitch and meals, provide wifi and keep their aircrafts clean. That's all I ask.

at least MH should make it as part of their SOP in meal service to expressly offer coffee and tea after meal instead of pax have to be alert of the movement of the drink cart and request for them so as not to miss their caffeine shot

On trans-South China Sea journeys, I have somehow already by and large discounted 'hot beverages' on MH flights due to apparently perpetual "adverse weather conditions" over that expanse of water

Which has led me to conclude those AK crew who have tried to make me pay for similarly hot beverages on same trans-South China Sea sectors were probably contravening some safety regulations - shame on them :D

On trans-South China Sea journeys, I have somehow already by and large discounted 'hot beverages' on MH flights due to apparently perpetual "adverse weather conditions" over that expanse of water

I thought I am the only one who has the feeling.

Hahaha happens to me on MH flights all the time too to AKL.Just as tea/coffee about to start then mysteriously ding and that PA, This then stays on till just before landing.

I noticed that too.

Surprisingly (yes it was a surprise, pleasant one), they did serve hot beverages when I flew with them 2 weeks ago KUL-BKI. :)

At least they are improving.

There was a law suit filed against MAS because a stewardess spilled hot coffee on passengers lap. But that was years ago.

Flying on turkish airlines recently, they 'selamba' served hot beverages even the plane tumbling like a washing machine

Ditto. "temporarily suspended" hot drink became permanent on most MH flights in recent years. Urgently need to improve meal and drink service in Y. Nasi lemak telanjang making a comeback in some flights. No orange juice (only apple available) in a recent MNL-KUL flight. No water/juice served after meal. Passengers seen going to galley to ask for water. And CM himself was spotted in same flight in C.... Beat that!

Sign in to follow this