MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

MalaysianWings member 'hijacked' Romeo Foxtrot

Thanks for sharing your photos Azahan & Jonathan. I'm tempted to join you guys one of these days....shooting videos.

2730[/snapback]

Hi Rozhan,

Hehe..we'll be filming away...whilst the others tengah tembak kapal!

What video camera do you have? Mine's a JVC

join us rozhan. u have plenty of us to choose. just pm anyone of us. but be prepared for mosquitoes even bees, damp/wet surroundings when weather bad plus red ants. hehehe. and dont forget to buy mineral water/coke/cigarette/tissue paper and plus if you go with gavin.....buy additional 2 bags of chips or chizzles for him. he will love you for that. right gavin???

19July2005_tree_1xs.jpg

oi jonathan, that starbucks umbrella nice laaaa. can souvenir me aaaah???

rocket shot for this mike kilo. notice the 'handiplast' on top of back portion of engine cover.  why aaaaa radzi????  saw a few MH734s with the plaster.

2729[/snapback]

That is how the engineers keep the aircraft together....

That is how  the engineers keep the aircraft together....

2736[/snapback]

Lepas tu...lari pi Emirates... :p

imran,

sooner or later you will get not D70 but D2X. i am very sure of that!! then we go for nose shots. hahahahaha...

walliaw weeh imran, who is that girl aaaa in your avatar????

radzi!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. must be so risky of you flying.....hahahahahha

2738[/snapback]

Not to mention us the passengers as well. I'm sure it's safe practice right ?

imran,

sooner or later you will get not D70 but D2X. i am very sure of that!!  then we go for nose shots. hahahahaha...

walliaw weeh imran, who is that girl aaaa in your avatar????

2739[/snapback]

Waaaliaweehhh....see first laa... Still got Malay Papers 2 and 3 results to get... :blink: :blink:

After that....next year...18 papers...if can score on those...fuuuhhh...1Ds Mark II with Bigma 500mm and a Carrefour Plastic Bag to carry them. :D :D

Btw...My olympus dah mati...sensor died last night....when i take gambar...black only... :( :( I doubt your friend can save it now... :(

wei the girl???? who?? how?? your classmate in dxb aaa?

jonathan would say like this " waaaaaaaaaaaaaa imran, how come you can get nice girl aaaaaaaaaa?? waaaaaaaaa u so lucky aaaaaaaaaa"

gavin would say something like this "that girl can buy me bukhara briyani or not??"

wei the girl???? who?? how?? your classmate in dxb aaa?

jonathan would say like this " waaaaaaaaaaaaaa imran, how come you can get nice girl aaaaaaaaaa?? waaaaaaaaa u so lucky aaaaaaaaaa"

gavin would say something like this "that girl can buy me bukhara briyani or not??"

2742[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro...jaga-jaga lol...nanti kena demoted! :p

That girl...hazard a guess...the same person in my previous Avatar (not the catwoman one!) :p Cute aaaa.... Btw..she got sister oso...anybody wan aaa...cute like her oso...

Btw...on the drive to KLIA...JKSC said that oredi! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Imran. Video got sound some more :) I use a Sony TRV33E. I'm still unable to burn VCDs from the tape. Tried the bundled software 'Imagemixer' but got horrible results. I understand that the sofware sucks! Do you transfer to VCD or DVD? What software do you use?

Azahan, I'll try to make it one of these days. It's a long way from KL :( I used to go to the observation hill years ago to see planes, before it was closed. Now that you guys have inspired me with the lovely pictures, I think some trips there again would be a great idea. By the way, the longest lens I have is up to 200mm only (a manual lens) and a 240mm AF lens. I'll never get the kinds of closeup shots you guys have. So my alternative will be the video.

she looks dangerous. black widow aaaaa? habis laaaa hang (finish laaa you). hehehehe

2744[/snapback]

Tarak aaaa.... White Widow... :p Nvm....dah lukakan hati sekali...next time hopefully better! :angry: :lol: Azahan...u see...my chailat camera took that photo...hang sponsor laaa D70!

rozhan. 200mm and 240mm are good for weather centre. bring both your camera and video. let us know when u coming. but take your time. klia won't run away.

rozhan. 200mm and 240mm are good for weather centre. bring both your camera and video. let us know when u coming. but take your time. klia won't run away.

2747[/snapback]

That sounds very familiar....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rozhan...where are you based at the moment?

good nite rozhan, imran. tired aaaaaahhhh...................

2749[/snapback]

OK OK...hang pi tidor! Esok wake up call damn early man....hope u survive thru the day! :)

Azahan...200mm / 240mm but on 35mm film. By the way, I'm also Nikon user, my F3 is already a great, great grandpa of your D70 Dah tua, but still got power one! I also have backup bodies but all film i.e. F60, F80, and one grandpa F-801.

Imran, I'm in KL...near Mid Valley old Klang Road. 1 hour to get to KLIA.

Azahan,

Nice pictures of B-16406 and B-HXC: actually, both were here in AMS today (20jul) :D

(did you send them over ???)

pieter, yes i did. jonathan and i requested the fleet planner of both airlines to send those to AMS for your viewing benefit. hehehe. geez, wish we could.

wow rozhan, you are well-equipped! eh mid-valley to klia not that far laaaaa. i thot you were staying in other state.

come over and spot with us.

Azahan...200mm / 240mm but on 35mm film. By the way, I'm also Nikon user, my F3 is already a great, great grandpa of your D70 Dah tua, but still got power one! I also have backup bodies but all film i.e. F60, F80, and one grandpa F-801.

Imran, I'm in KL...near Mid Valley old Klang Road. 1 hour to get to KLIA.

2752[/snapback]

I'm sure you could sacrifice a tank of petrol to come spotting with us! :D :D

P/S: Azahan...hang masih jaga kaa...

Azahan,

Nice pictures of B-16406 and B-HXC: actually, both were here in AMS today (20jul)  :D

(did you send them over ???)

2753[/snapback]

Pieter, since we send them to Amsterdam... would you be able to send one KLM MD-11 to KUL :)

Sign in to follow this