MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Dr Chuo Hock Tieng

Khalwat while plane spotting

I'm interested to find out who the spotters are.

Night spotters, some more! And I tell you, KBR ain't HND when it comes to night-spotting. :)

Most of you will think that you're reading, watching and listening to news when what you're actually doing is reading, watching and listening to election campaign.

Looks like the news is still hot. Here's another article. Apparently the enforcement officers took some videos as well.

I am not sure whether it's their operating protocol or not to take videos as evidence, but if it is, then they will have a huge collection of 'racy videos' over the years.

PAS: We have video of indecent duo

KOTA BARU: The two men in the car were given summonses for indecent behaviour, says PAS which insists it has video evidence.

State Local Government, Culture and Tourism committee chairman Datuk Takiyuddin Hassan said the state government would defend the Kota Baru Municipal Council (MPKB) enforcement officers who issued the summonses to the men caught near the Sultan Ismail Petra Airport last month.

“MPKB has video footage to prove what they were doing in the car and I have seen it myself,” he said after attending the executive council meeting chaired by Mentri Besar Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat at Kota Datul Naim yesterday.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/12/13/nation/12452562&sec=nation

Sigh, if such inconvenient, just take the flights and leave those areas. Come to KL or other places where they could do the "indecent behaviours" without interference...

Really? There is such law in any atates or fed teritories in Malaysia, whether it is really enforced is a different story. Remember there was a case where DBKL enforcement officers caught a non muslim couple in the park near KLCC due to "indecent behaviours" a few years ago?

Ooohhhh, pardon me, I forgot, if it was done by other than PAS govt then it is alright .......... :sorry:

Please keep your private life "PRIVATELY" ........ as simple as that ......

:hi: