MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Kong

Saturday spotting

Contact tower or contact departure on one one niner four five..???

On runway already on Tower freq, so change would be to departure normally.

Just a thought, why aren't the new A320's being paint in many versions of liveries like they do to their 733? Boringlah see AFA AFB AFD AFE AFF all the way to the end of the last 100 A320 all having the same livery hehe.. I hope they'll transfer 733 LAT to A320 Lat , and the other special schemed 733 all transfered to their new A320.. what u guys say ??

Agree that they transfer 733 LAT to A320. After all how badly damaged is the 733 in the accident below (taken quite recently, I believe)?

IPB Image

Ah Kong,

Thank you, Sieh Sieh, Arigarto and Terima Kasih. Very wonderful pics of SRE. Looks like my fellow colleague did a pretty shallow rotation. Hehe....Love the wind flex on 777's. Just have to love it.....

Lumpur Delivery 121.60 MHz

Approach South 119.45 MHz

Departing 32R to the north? ....... if my local Kayel knowledge never fail me.....Singapore 11X, Climb 6,000 feet, contact North Approach 124.2, clear for takeoff 32 right.

Delta 70 = B777-200 Non ER? Hmmm.....Mine also B777-200 Non ER but not Delta 70 worh... :o :p

LeeCH must be having a Delta 200 LR? hehe :lol:

Delta 70 = B777-200 Non ER? Hmmm.....Mine also B777-200 Non ER but not Delta 70 worh

hehehe must be D200 loh~ :)

anyway Welcome to Darkside!

LeeCH must be having a Delta 200 LR? hehe :lol:

He won't settle for less.

I hate 9V-SRE.........have not go ther yet!! F***....

But been on board though...right ah Ah Kong.... :angry: no star alliance inside!!

LeeCH...D200 meh...??

Sign in to follow this