MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
zeqa

Royal Brunei 787 Dreamliner

Don't think so. Those flights look like they're still on

That's what I thought too. It's still there. V8-DLA has had its first flight etc though was still wondering when is the ferry flight. This will give a good indication if the so-called inaugural will happen, or not, in 3 wks time.

I try to check thru the flights for KUL - BWN for 1/11 and 2/11 but no B787 in sight. That was the original plan, no? Talk about getting BI-ed from B787 to A320.

That's what I thought too. It's still there. V8-DLA has had its first flight etc though was still wondering when is the ferry flight. This will give a good indication if the so-called inaugural will happen, or not, in 3 wks time.

From my sources, V8-DLA had some sort of smoke coming out from one of the engines last week. Acceptance team was told to extend till next week. In other words, they'll be coming back soon. Was told plane flew beautifully during their C1. No pictures allowed till planes arrives into Brunei though.

From my sources, V8-DLA had some sort of smoke coming out from one of the engines last week. Acceptance team was told to extend till next week. In other words, they'll be coming back soon. Was told plane flew beautifully during their C1. No pictures allowed till planes arrives into Brunei though.

Thanks, though photos of what is said to be the first flight are there on the Net. And the seat-types chosen by BI are also there on the Net.

Read from FB that V8-DLA had a rejected takeoff after smoke was seen coming out on one of the engine during test flight.

So, further delay may be expected.

Read from FB that V8-DLA had a rejected takeoff after smoke was seen coming out on one of the engine during test flight.

So, further delay may be expected.

Wasnt that on 20-Sept? I believe the plane has since flown again.

Sorry I think my post on the engine fire should be an old news.

haha RB started a twitter account for its 787, @tweeting787

according to the reply on twitter:787 will touchdown in brunei sometimes friday morning

BI 787 IFE

Economy class personal Eco 9in touchscreen + USB

Business class 15.4in touchscreen LCD with Panasonic eX2 + USB

its a slim IFEbox

Edited by Teo

Anyone got pics of the cabin please ? :)

In biz, it's 3 rows of 2-2-2...conventional seating not unlike ET's 787 business. There are pictures of the seats that BI had installed on the net.

Doing any of the inaugurals?

In biz, it's 3 rows of 2-2-2...conventional seating not unlike ET's 787 business. There are pictures of the seats that BI had installed on the net.

Doing any of the inaugurals?

Haven't decided yet - if anything it'll be somewhere in the middle of november :p - I was thinking of heading to BKI to meet up with some friends and BI has a through fare from KUL-BKI. Imagine that... two international flights to make a domestic trip :)