MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Delwin A

WBGG Spotting 19/02/2005

I have to dedicate all these Fokker 50 to Pieter...

IPB Image

And the remaining Twotter shots for Pieter again. :) :lol:

IPB Image

Thanks Iggy, (turbo)props rules !!! (Love the DHT, btw, look at the heat from the engines and the position of the hand on the throttles :o ): keep up the good work... ;)

of all the Fokker and DHT, I missed this one.. sad that she's not a visitor here anymore, replaced with a 732 instead

IPB Image

Nice shots............sad to see Batavia placed B732 for KCH, do you think KCH has chance to see their new A320?

IPB Image

What an excellent action shot, Iggy, can feel the "thunder"/trembling in my bones :mellow:

(just remember the noisy engines when NLM cityhopper still operated them)

Fokker planes ROCK !!!

Lovely pics guys. The Batavia looks very nice Ignatius.....lucky got to see it, and the B737-200 the few times I visited KCH. I join everyone in agreeing that the sunset pix is just fabulous. It is very 'Official Boeing Company Picture' material. Delwin's sunset pic of KCH terminal is very soothing to the eyes. Very rare to see such tonality in polluted KL. And Goh's belly shot of the B734 is a natural.. just like one's eyes could discern on location.

Keep on spotting. Hope to see some TUDM birds too.

Dante,

Thanx for the Compliments.. the F28 really is a classic.. it was taken sometime mid last year.. really miss emm... Talking bout pix.. kindda miss ur pix to Dante... its been sometime since we saw ur talented insiders pix haha.. ramp shots.. befor take off shots of a/c.. those opportunities are the ones we, as spotters from the normal world would love to have a hand on.. :)

What an excellent action shot, Iggy, can feel the "thunder"/trembling in my bones :mellow:

(just remember the noisy engines when NLM cityhopper still operated them)

Fokker planes ROCK !!!

Yes, Pieter. the F28 always give me goosebumps. Boarded our RMAF's Fellowship once (VIP config) and visited the cockpit. It's really neat...but when they started the engines...boy, what a racket! I believe they were RR Speys.

Was at the airport yesterday, and caught the Devil around.. Didn't had a shot of her during take offs, so I made it happened hehe.. And a couple of shots for Norman..

Yoo hoo, Wonder Yati Lilly and hani is in??

IPB Image

IPB Image

Today, military movements are heavy.. there was a C130, Casa235 and a Beech King around..

C130 on take offs

IPB Image

And onkeil Norman.. your fav in RMAF colour

IPB Image

I was lucky she choses Runway 07 for her take off rolls

IPB Image

IPB Image

Take off rolls are blurrish.. forgot it was under A mode haha :p

thats all for now... cheers..

Edited by ignatius

Woow... :lol: :lol: Nice...... ;)

Thanks for the Super KingAir :D

Bet you'd love the sound.... :D

And Fat Albert taking off is awesome..

It has the sense of power/might at thant angle

Great shot Iggy ;)

Yoo hoo, Wonder Yati Lilly and hani is in??

IPB Image

Iggy,

Real nice pictures of the "Red Devil", doors are just opening and nice sunset reflections on the plane:

Lily, Lily, Lily.......(thumbs up)

Some nightshots take offs... I personally like this one..hope u guys like it.. was at the airport picking up family members so..my tripod and camera is with me, why not??

IPB Image

Imran.. U ALIENKAH?? 10 thumbs? that leaves u with a hard to use hands ahha.. and with 10 toes.. man.. u must be flyin hehe :lol: :lol: Thanks bro...

:p

Few days earlier I finally caught a glimpse of this taking off, and a bird spotting metal birds!!! :blink:

Going overseas for treatment?

IPB Image

THis fella must be learning how to make a power climb / rotation!!! :p

IPB Image

Cheers

3 great pics, thanks. BTW is that bizjet a Raytheon Premier? and who's the operator?

I think that's a Citation X, operator = Hornbill Skyways...

Good pix ;)

Some nightshots take offs... I personally like this one..hope u guys like it.. was at the airport picking up family members so..my tripod and camera is with me, why not??

IPB Image

Fuiyooo. Nice one Iggy :D

That Citation X is Chief Minister Abdul Taib Mahmud personal jet? Rego 9M-ATM does seems to mean so right? I suspect he went for medical treatment hehe.. :lol:

Anybody know what plane the third pix is? No rego on the body hehe.. :lol: :lol:

Been a along time since I go Spotting.. Today.. it was different.. After work I noticed a B734 on shorts final for runway 07.. the one that hasn't got ILS.. Maybe that was the only approach for R07 for the day.. but minutes later.. another made an 07 approach.. Somethings not right.. so I head to the airport straight from work.. To my surprise.. all inbound and outbound from Kuching International was on R07.. woo hooo. this is something I've waited so long to see happen.. it was a rare catch in any other days.. but today.. Runway 07 is active after working hours haha.. Hope u guys enjoy.. lightings not so good.. but who cares.. its the feeling counts!!! :p

Baby Boeing doin his Runway 07 landing

IPB Image

Then AK baby Bus came.. Woo hooo AK 4th Bus!! Alpha Foxtrot Delta :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Then Pieters Storky Fokker also came in this direction.. Syok! (so damn nice)

IPB Image

But all babies.. :angry:

I waited for AK to depart though.. and took these..

Taxiing for R07 departure

IPB Image

I caught anti Colision lights (strobes)

IPB Image

Making a U-turn???.. no no backtrackingla... :lol:

IPB Image

TAILS TAILS of the brand new smelling A320-214.. Someones watching me from the cabin windows... CILAKA

IPB Image

Then.. came my favourite.. since its time for SUNSETS>......

Pieter.. this one for you again.. please dont say BAaaaahhhh!!! :p

IPB Image

Then came this baby boeing wif setting sunlight

IPB Image

Wah.. so damn happy since it's been along time since i go spotting.. but I was sad coz I didnt catch AFC... Was waiting for her to land at 07.. but AFD came instead :angry: .. But at least I have database of all 5 of them now.. AFA AFB AFC AFD AFE.. :) Cheers.. enjoy.. critics feedback all welcome.. :rolleyes:

Pieter.. this one for you again.. please dont say BAaaaahhhh!!! :p

IPB Image

If Baaaahhhh is not "allowed", I'll exclaim WOW....thanks a lot, Iggy, for this fantastic sunset shot of a sexy Dutch lady ;) :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this