MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
kandiah k

Korean Air

Hey spotters,

Just wanted to inform the ardent fans of Korean Air that today's flight will be operated by a B772 and it usually rare, I think.

So you may all spot and share it with us if anyone is making their way tonight.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

If not mistaken 29Mar is HL7752 with Snow livery. Anybody catch it? ^^

and "keep an eye" for HL7733 with Skyteam livery. Hopefully KE will fly her to KUL. ^^

Edited by Yoong

and "keep an eye" for HL7733 with Skyteam livery. Hopefully KE will fly her to KUL. ^^

(5APR) Tonight Snow Livery....hope you guys can take some nice pic of her. ^^

HL7733 was @ AMS 05apr11 :yahoo:

(same aircraft we had ICN-SGN last year, remember Yoong ?)

HL7733 was @ AMS 05apr11 :yahoo:

(same aircraft we had ICN-SGN last year, remember Yoong ?)

:drinks: Yes, hope KE will fly her to KUL or BKI ^^

:drinks: Yes, hope KE will fly her to KUL or BKI ^^

Too bad it's late evening and midnight departure. :(

Too bad it's late evening and midnight departure. :(

Yeah;Most of the KE flights are red-eye flights.

Yeah;Most of the KE flights are red-eye flights.

Come to think of it it's difficult for spotters as well as travelers. They don't serve dinner/supper on BKI - ICN flights and only breakfast prior to landing. :(

Come to think of it it's difficult for spotters as well as travelers. They don't serve dinner/supper on BKI - ICN flights and only breakfast prior to landing. :(

If you prefer dinner/supper, try going with Asiana instead - at least that was the case when we flew them end 2009

Personally, I would have preferred a breakfast instead - the human body is not quite programmed for a substantial meal when internal clock says it's 2am and you're supposed to be fast asleep instead :p

If you prefer dinner/supper, try going with Asiana instead - at least that was the case when we flew them end 2009

Personally, I would have preferred a breakfast instead - the human body is not quite programmed for a substantial meal when internal clock says it's 2am and you're supposed to be fast asleep instead :p

I agreed with BC Tam, I took MH120 PER-BKI STD0045 STA0625, they serve dinner/supper...I can't eat due to the time and I can't sleep due to the noise (crew serving meal)...2am is suppose to ZZZZZZ (beauty sleep) (don't disturb me) :p

As my experience with KE674 BKI-ICN STD0015 STA0625, once on cruise-announcement made to switch off the light (can ZZZZZ) and prior to arrival they serve breakfast.... I had my sleep and my tummy are ready for the next excitment. :D :D

I believe KE did some study on serving meal based on flying time, type of food ....etcs. :) :)

p/s: i think it is not easy for the crew to serve meal prior to landing too. have to work fast ooo...

Edited by Yoong

My wife and I were not accustomed to this and we ended up not taking dinner, because we wanted to wallop everything served on flight. We had to wait until 4am for our belated dinner. :(