Sign in to follow this  
Kelvin B

KUL spotting pics 06Feb2006

Welcome....

This one who want? :p

IPB Image

IPB Image

:) :D :p :lol: :rolleyes: B)

Haiya! All these are a total bore :p Gimme more of 9M-AFC please, please, please, please, please, anyone ... :rolleyes:

Bro Hisham... :D

While waiting for LeeCH, this Red Devil arrived...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Let's go spot the aircraft in real life laa... :D

--

wah.. tower angle shot.. damn damn.. i never get a chance to get there!!! any pass for me??? :)

kelvin, when u came to weather centre, i was still at the tower air side. u could have stayed there longer for LEECH and Paramaribo. Next time I see you there. May be see you saturday.

No probs Azahan,

Had to rush off coz i had to bring in the laundry, nanti bini bising lah.... :p

Was in KUL spotting today again. trying and playing with the camera settings. will post later.....

Kevin... thanx for the ride is one thing that i have to say out first... it was a great day,.. despite ur grunch with Sepang coucil hehe... Yup.. the tree really save our skin that day... TK was right, its crazy for us to go spotting without UMBRELLA... but at least we have our lil caps on rite... My photo's will come shortly.. so I am asking permission to tumpang thread after i am done cropping and uploading them into the pixbucket.. :p

Your photo's are wonderful i must say.. so ur guide is good after all.. if the REGO's clear.. the PIX is too.. haha.. good one... :) Will join u guys again sometime around.. promise.. this time with upgraded lens i hope... RM RM flow very low now.. :p

Hi Ignatius,

Managed to get the dog license today...!!! :p :lol: :lol:

Next time u come, we go again lah. But have to save up lots and long time for a DSLR lah.... how to save? Always buying models too..!! hahaha..

Kelvin

waiseh.. so nice u can still go, i am trap in kch now ahha.. keep it comin kelvin... ur canon is powerful.. :) ;)

Kelvin.. U CAN DO IT hehe.. save save.. models.. cut half the buying powerlah hehe.. :)

Hey TK,

Thanks for the advise. Parked at the weather station today, and brought the umbrella AND had my hat on..... but forgot the pasar malam chair lah..... left in my car porch in the haste to get out .... hahahah... Today was just as hot, but not so humid, coz there was a strong breeze blowing.... and that was difficult with the umbrella flying all over the place...

Kelvin

Norman,

I also saw AFC waltzing past us just after we have started engines. Lovely lovely. My Captain for a while wa stunned how come got Manchester United Airline. Then I told he the story of a genius, Tony Fernandez......

See you on Sat if you can make it. Jumpa lagi bang!

Can't wait for u pix Kelvin.. pari-pari(quickly quickly in korean) :p

Haiya! All these are a total bore :p Gimme more of 9M-AFC please, please, please, please, please, anyone ... :rolleyes:

huh?? boring ah?? :( :( :(

OK lorr, here are some pics i got today... same camera, different settings....... hope you like them. :lol: :lol:

But thats all the MU I got... sorree..... :p :p ;)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I think this is what u guys call a nose shot, dedicated to a nose shot fan.... :lol:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Actually, today i got a lot of nose shots.... hahaha... was playing with the zoom...

B)-->

QUOTE(Kelvin B @ Feb 8 2006, 07:02 PM) 28987[/snapback]

Hey TK,

Thanks for the advise. Parked at the weather station today, and brought the umbrella AND had my hat on..... but forgot the pasar malam chair lah..... left in my car porch in the haste to get out .... hahahah... Today was just as hot, but not so humid, coz there was a strong breeze blowing.... and that was difficult with the umbrella flying all over the place...

Kelvin

What time were you there? Surely not between 12:45 to 13:45 LT.

B)-->

QUOTE(Kelvin B @ Feb 8 2006, 07:02 PM) 28987[/snapback]
<!--quotec-->

Hey TK,

Kelvin

What time were you there? Surely not between 12:45 to 13:45 LT.

No lah. Was there from about 2.45 to 5 something. Did you fly off at that time, or were you there spotting?

WOAH...the S2 churned out those?! :o

Fabulous mate! Really love ur nose shots! :lol:

B)-->

QUOTE(Kelvin B @ Feb 8 2006, 07:51 PM) 28998[/snapback]

No lah. Was there from about 2.45 to 5 something. Did you fly off at that time, or were you there spotting?

Went there after work, left after the Lion took off.

Kelvin... damn damn.. so NICE... Should have gotten there the other daylah.. so nice the angle.. ur camera also so Planetastic haha.. good job.. now u are hook to spotting eh.. :p Welcome to our wonderful hobby :lol:

Went there after work, left after the Lion took off.

Didnt see the lion at all today... :(.

Ignatius, yeah, its a better spot lah. sorry i didnt know about it on monday.... :).

Imran,

Yeah..... for some reason or other, the camera likes red planes......

That was AFC before...

Here is AFA

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And AFB

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks Attan,

Still learning... :)

Anyway, back to the spotting trip today. I was sitting (on the ground) and trying to curl up into a little ball to hide from the sun under my umbrella and suddenly heard a roar, and saw this baby headed my way....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I thought it started to rotate here...

IPB Image

But it didnt.... it just carried on going... i thought it was going to stop.... its difficult to see how much runway is left from where I was standing... :)

IPB Image

Anyway, he did get off the ground further up the road..... B)

IPB Image

Thanks Sing Yew.

I noticed that everybody has to have a post for Pieter.....

Sorry ah, my camera dun like blue so much... so pics are a bit blur (I dont understand... I used same camera settings for the red planes...!!. it was however a bit cloudy when the KLM went by. Any advice from the pros on that??)

Pieter, i hope to get better blue ones next time.. :).

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I think City of Bangkok needs a wash... B) :p

It does seem to need a big long bath.. haha.. Nice one there Kelvin.. suddenly, you are spotting more than u are fishing lately? hehe.... so now how? Fishing rod better or DsLR hehe.. :p Jk JK :) Every hobby is special... Good thing u got ur doggy license paid.,,..

More pix... pls pls.. u tried red & blue.. now how bout green? yellow? Orange? peurple???

Cheers... keep it up...

And last one for now..... for people who like emirates.... :p :p :p

Flying pencil with World Cup 2006 livery, thru the heat wave and tiang lampu...

IPB Image

Did not realize it was this livery till the plane took off and i was reviewing the shots... :lol: :lol:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

First time i realized, the red boxes and words on the top say "Cut here in Emergency".... B)

This week has been a very good week...

EK PICTURES EVERYWHERE! IMRAN IS A VERY HAPPY BOY!

:D :D :D

Sign in to follow this