MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Syed Zharif

what malaysian airline is this?

Does anyone have the slightest clue on what airline is this??The colour did remind me of Pelangi Air and Seaga Airlines but,I dun know both airline used to operate a B737-300....(courtesy of Peter Tonna(airliners.net)

0305392.jpg

This was owned by Tan Sri Lee of country heights. It was a B737-300 converted into an executive jet. Sometimes the PM would "borrow" this jet for official trips and I was lucky enough to be a crew on one of those trips. The plane had 3 cabins, the forward had an extra toilet where normally business class row 1 and 2 would be. It also had 2 sofas that could be used as beds and a dinning table with 2 seats. The middle cabin had 4 sofa/beds and a putting green for the golf kaki. The final cabin was seating for about 20 something pax that had both aft and forward facing seats with dinning tables.

thank you so much for the info guys :drinks:

i didn't know there were a lot of privately owned aircraft by Malaysians...especially before the Asian economic crisis...and how i missed those days in Subang...Lots of european based airline operating there rather than KLIA today...

how i missed those days in Subang...Lots of european based airline operating there rather than KLIA today...

Those days, Qantas and British Airways and even Ansett used to ply SZB...even BA did stopover for Kangaroo route...

Some history of CHG:

11/09/1995 AnstWW 9M-LKY

01/03/1996 CoHeights 9M-CHG

31/12/1998 Excellence N368CE

15/02/1999 Premier AC Management N368CE

09/04/2007 Unknown N731VA

Edited by Radzi

Found something about this airframe:

May 1, 2006 -- CIA Boeing 737 still flying secret prisoners around Asia and Europe. A Boeing 737, tail number N368CE, registered to a shadowy company called Premier Aircraft Management and incorporated in North Las Vegas, Nevada, has been sighted in Frankfurt, Germany, Luxembourg, Baghdad, and Kabul in recent months. The Boeing is ostensibly owned by Wells Fargo Bank and was based in Wilmington, Delaware until 2004. The plane was previously registered to a Malaysian firm called Country Heights, based in Seri Kembangan, Malaysia and operated under registration number 9M-LKY.

http://www.declarepeace.org.uk/captain/murder_inc/site/rendition.html

Those days, Qantas and British Airways and even Ansett used to ply SZB...even BA did stopover for Kangaroo route...

IIRC, Sabena, AF (i think it was under UTA) and Yugos used to ply SZB as well.

Sign in to follow this