MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Yoong

Korean Air B747

Good to know that guy are so interested on KE flights. Everyone is guessing when is the next KE fights. :) :)

Here is another busy day for all of you:

KE B747 21NOV ETA 2150

KE B747 21NOV ETA 2320

KE B737 21NOV ETA 2250

KE B777 22NOV ETA 0050

At the same time you will have MH (codeshare with KE)and OZ (codeshare with UA).

Please take note: this is the last day KE flights with OZ and MH.

Between 2250 to 2310 - KE738 / KE747 (1ST) / OZ on ground.

Between 2350 to 0010 - MH / OZ / KE738 / KE747 (2ND) ON GROUND.

Between 2300 to 2320 - Both KE 747 on ground.

Between 0030 to 0050 - MH / KE 777 on ground.

**Time is base on estimate only**

**The best is availabe yourself from 2150 to 0219**

Lastly, where is the 17Nov/18Nov photos.....please share.

Nice or not nice...that is not an issue.

Cheers!!!!

Hi Yoong, thanks for the info. Makes me itching for a trip to Korea. :p Pix I took I posted on the BKI spotting thread.

Anyway, when the second KE 747 arrive most likely the first would be ready for departure, no? On the 18 the second KE arrived I think around 5 minutes earlier and I think it waited for the first to depart before occupying bay 1. 21 is Saturday so maybe can stay until the B777 arrive. :good:

Hi Yoong, thanks for the info. Makes me itching for a trip to Korea. :p Pix I took I posted on the BKI spotting thread.

Anyway, when the second KE 747 arrive most likely the first would be ready for departure, no? On the 18 the second KE arrived I think around 5 minutes earlier and I think it waited for the first to depart before occupying bay 1. 21 is Saturday so maybe can stay until the B777 arrive. :good:

Wai Ping....the time on 17Nov and 21Nov is the same. Only dates are different. ^^

KE charters will use Gate A2 (not sure if this is bay 1)...^^

I tot bay 1 is a remote bay...am I right?

Yeah! I hope u can upload more pix here (espeacially the 21Nov) ^^

I will upload mine soon (haven't take yet)....hehehe!! :yahoo:

Edited by Yoong

Wai Ping....the time on 17Nov and 21Nov is the same. Only dates are different. ^^

KE charters will use Gate A2 (not sure if this is bay 1)...^^

I tot bay 1 is a remote bay...am I right?

Yeah! I hope u can upload more pix here (espeacially the 21Nov) ^^

I will upload mine soon (haven't take yet)....hehehe!! :yahoo:

Ok. I mean the first gate with aerobridge. Sorry for mistake. Actually I thought the second B747 would park next to the first. Now that would be a sight to behold although we may not see the second plane clearly from the car park. We actually didn't see the scheduled B738 because we believe it was park further away. Then an MH B734 and the Asiana A321 parked next to the Jumbo.

Actually I thought the second B747 would park next to the first. Now that would be a sight to behold .....

I has happened before remember ?! :)

Another exciting nite:

KE B747 25NOV ETA 2150

KE B747 25NOV ETA 2320

KE B777 26NOV ETA 0050

* All are charter flights

OZ A321 25NOV ETA 2300

Hope you guy enjoy taking photo.

I has happened before remember ?! :)

Actaully all charter flights are suppose to park at gate A1 but due the time constrain....terpaksa LMC.

Actaully all charter flights are suppose to park at gate A1 but due the time constrain....terpaksa LMC.

Any particular reason why ? I would imagine BKI now has enough gates to cope ?

What is LMC ? (please pardon ignorance)

Any particular reason why ? I would imagine BKI now has enough gates to cope ?

What is LMC ? (please pardon ignorance)

I was also thinking the same thing when the KE 777 arrived that day. Normally I would expect the tower to place the triple next to the 747 instead of having to wait for the Jumbo to depart first. Or maybe it was indeed the original plan, only that the airport had not prepared the gate for the triple.

My guess would be manpower issues rather than insufficient gates

Could it be KE scheduled the flights such that only one team of kaki's is to handle the flights on ground, one after the other. However, if one flight gets delayed, then the next kena wait lah :pardon:

On the other hand, there is no doubt KKIA got enough gates to handle the charter flights PLUS a few more flights on that night. However, all flights really have to wait since the taxiway is rather "limited" in terms of space.

..... since the taxiway is rather "limited" in terms of space.

thanks for reminding, KKIA gonna move to Papar soon. due to limited space to "increase" more taxiways. :p pocket filled again.

At least the airport is not going under utilized much like what is happening in KiA. Rather shame to be called international airport even.. <_>

Not that bad lah. We got KE, you got Easter Jet. U also got D7 A333 extra flight, plus CX Cargo.

in terms of traffic and routes.. kch is a far cry compared to bki.., statistically, kuching seems to be at the bottom compared to all the international airport in malaysia. shame shame :nea:

in terms of traffic and routes.. kch is a far cry compared to bki.., statistically, kuching seems to be at the bottom compared to all the international airport in malaysia. shame shame :nea:

Senai? ^^

Dont forget,Senai got A380 77w touch and go.... :p

I think there are only a few international airports in Malaysia - KUL, PEN, KCH and BKI. Some airports have other scheduled foreign airlines flying in and out like Sandakan but those are not considered as international airport. Correct me if I am wrong.

I think there are only a few international airports in Malaysia - KUL, PEN, KCH and BKI. Some airports have other scheduled foreign airlines flying in and out like Sandakan but those are not considered as international airport. Correct me if I am wrong.

lol... i thought mostly are International Airport

Melaka ? ;)

That is not an international airport either. The airports in Malaysia that have been granted the international status are :

- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (obviously !!)

- Penang Bayan Lepas

- Kota Kinabalu International Airport

- Kuching International Airport

- Langkawi

- Johor Bahru Senai

Sign in to follow this