MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ignatius

WBGG Spotting Pix on 18Dec apart from TF-AMJ

Aiikkk.. Baahhhhhh I am the opposite... I want more of your climate shots hehe.. Will summore coming.. no worries.. it will make u feel warmer from where u are now.. so u on the other hand, keep ur darkside ready to shoot more coooling shots for us here.. smile.gif

Wah, how i miss the fokkers.

Back then when i am still living in Miri, what i see everyday is just TwinOtters, F50s and 737. I wished for heavies to come at that time and a 747 came visit once!

But now in KL, i miss the props.

So walter..go back to MIRI lar..laugh.gif..I miss every aircraft in Penang..But i saw KOREAN AIR cargo on final approach, then flare for long logn time then touchdwon on Penang runway 22(if my mind still working..laugh.gif) when boarding TG A300 to Bangkok..

Hi. I'm new to Malaysianwings and couldn't help but notice this thread while browsing around. Anyway, I'm a first year student at Unimas and would love to join you Kuching spotters once in a while (car rental is RM7 an hour, which puts a strain on PTPTN dependent students like me) to gain some insight and experience into plane spotting.

Btw, thanks for the pictures posted here. Love them!

Ummm guys,.. Nick & I would probably be spotting tomorrow on the 2nd day of Januarry year 2006 smile.gif not used to typing the 06 hehe.. It all depends on the weather then.. so Goh,.. spot for the airasia Arena with someone climbing up to the highest point of the car hehe.. that would be the crazy WBGG spotter Me.. and the other two would be Nick and Delwin.. both equally crazy as I am hehe.. Spotters what... Will post some photos taken today.. alone sadly.. but it is SunDAy with good lights.. Highlights is 9M-AFA.. stay tune rolleyes.gif

Nice shots of the F28 Ignatius smile.gif

22774[/snapback]

Hehe its better if we are together spotting Delwin.. , joining for tomorrow spotting? if weather permitslah...

Great shot guys ...

One request though, would like to see the 743 rotating pics ..

Nizam, i think the 743 rotating pix are on the TF-AMJ thread.. taken by fellow us three Nick, Delwin & I.. cheers..

Tomorrow when u go spotting? I may be free tomorrow evening. Morning got to register for new semester dry.gif

Tomorrow when u go spotting? I may be free tomorrow evening. Morning got to register for new semester dry.gif

22777[/snapback]

Aduuuh, like that hard lah Delwin.. also duno when to go, will be there waiting for T7 in the morning , just incase MRD drops by unexpectedly, then spot till 330pm for Baby Bus, just incase AFB drops by instead of AFA hehe.. smile.gif Dont merajuklah Delwin.. at least next time spotting no need to travel so far right?!! biggrin.gif

Nice one there Andrew, you came back to Kuching kah hehe.. welcome home, or is it u just visiting for holidays? Just went to the terminal too today, and was amazed, u took the pix exactly how i see them today hhehe.. smile.gif smile.gif

Ok ok, some other spotting pix... and nothing as usual, except for a few surprises tongue.gif

AAW on take offs

user posted image

Bigger Bus Nose Nose for those who love noses shot tongue.gif

user posted image

A330 landed, MH127/6 speedbrakes fully deployed, thrust reverse suda simpan

user posted image

Vacating runway taxiing back to gates, with speedbrakes still up

user posted image

Moments later baru captain ingat.. aii speedbrake masih up, patutlah slow haha laugh.gif

user posted image

Before realising it, MMC took off

user posted image

Then another MMF

user posted image

Whoooo so hot that day... cool.gif but satisfied at least laugh.gif

Ooopss.. forgot, surprise of the day was yesterday evening DHL came for a visit

user posted image

Edited by ignatius

Update in WBGG airport. Sneak preview of the interior.

22794[/snapback]

andrew and ignatius....thanks for the killer photos..cant wait to balik kampung and see the new terminal myself..

Edited by fairul

I am back for hols. Took pics last night when I went to pick someone up. Going back to KUL tomorrow. *sniff* Photos are a lil blur as I didn't deploy the flash.

Guys, sorry it took so long for the video to come out here.. TF-AMJ on wet short short take off rolls... Be surprise by how early she lifts of Enjoy.... Cheers

FL350-TF-AMJ 18 DEC 2005 Haji Flight

Edited by ignatius

Ignatius,

Nice video, but, what an aweful weather: guess, you must have been soaked by the time you were finished recording tongue.gif laugh.gif

AYup quite soaked without umbrella.. my camera took the same soaking haha... both video and DsLR sad.gif

wub.gif wub.gif blush blush hahah tongue.gif glad u guys enjoyed it smile.gif

Although short, but the vid was a good one Iggy. Good job mate.

And also congrats on your first acceptance at jp.net biggrin.gif

Hehe.. sorry lah guys took so long to have it loaded into FL350.. the first one rejected due to bandwith of the vid.. Next time we do two ways spotting.. photography and videography hehe..

Delwin... ah moi pix mana? hehe..

Edited by ignatius

Sign in to follow this