MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
flee

Airport Website Flight Information Updates

I find that www.klia.com.my is a terrible website as far as the flight arrivals/departure information is concerned. The website is not updated properly and the information displayed is incomplete. This is made all the more acute when you start perusing other airport websites like Perth, Stansted, Changi, Bangkok or Gold Coast airports. Their information is as live as airport displays.

Does anyone know why KLIA is so tardy when it comes to updating their flight information on their website?

:rolleyes: Selamat Datang to BOLEHLAND i 1000 % agree with u!Its about time they do something about it!Just compare it to changi even bangkok airports web site u guys will understand!The KLIA website is such a non user friendly

website for a airport sangat sangat memalukan!! :angry:

I like Changi's Arrival and Departure Information, it's very detail where we will be able to know what's the status of the flight that we want to search, If only they can do something like that.

Just my 2 cent :)

Edited by LeeTZ

I like Changi's Arrival and Departure Information, it's very detail where we will be able to know what's the status of the flight that we want to search, If only they can do something like that.

Just my 2 cent :)

They even have cargo flights infos as well...

It is the same as what tmnut is experiencing now....slow refresh or blank screen information, it will never improve....everything boleh..101%

:rolleyes: Selamat Datang to BOLEHLAND

hands up! :yahoo:

OT: if you check out Labuan tourism website, under the flight information, there still got FlyAsianeXpress flights into Labuan from K.Kinabalu. <_>

hands up! :yahoo:

OT: if you check out Labuan tourism website, under the flight information, there still got FlyAsianeXpress flights into Labuan from K.Kinabalu. <_>

I agree about KLIA.

Changi has a nice look to it butthe data isnt always correct. Once when a relative was coming over the web displayed that the LHR-SIN flight was 45 mins early. Luckily I live near Changi so I rished to the airport and arrived 15 mins later. The screens at the airport displayed it as ontime.

Back to KLIA - does anybody know who is responsible for updating the airport displays?

Edited by Robert

Sign in to follow this