MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

SZB Pretending to be CPH

Original in Danish, but thanks to Google Translate, we can read it, hahaha!

http://is.gd/fXxutz

===

ps: Sorry, I shouldn't be LMAO, I should be finding this friggin' embarassing. Malaysia Bull-eh!

Edited by Naim

If one were to stand at a corner and look down the Skypark terminal in such a way that the screens are to one's left, I'd say the resemblance is uncanny :rolleyes:

Still this rip-off can't beat the English version of a certain ministry's website.

"Oh, no, we're just a little bit flattered," states Søren Hedegaard Nielsen

Good to see the Danes taking it in from that angle :D

Would it not have been less work just taking a picture of actual Sky Park instead of fiddling around with a picture of somewhere else ? :pardon:

Would it not have been less work just taking a picture of actual Sky Park instead of fiddling around with a picture of somewhere else ? :pardon:

Simplistic interpretation is the CPH pic "ada kelassss..."

You mean like this? :)

498419.jpg

I think that plagarism and lack of respect for intellectual property in Malaysia has become so widespread that even advertising agencies have no qualms about copying other people's work.

Fortunately the Dutch are not too bothered as they have better things to do than to waste their time with small thinking people. :good:

You mean like this? :)

Yes :)

You be careful though, they might nick it off you next time round :D

Incidentally, wonder if Sky Park owners contemplating any apology to CPH at all ?

Fortunately the Dutch are not too bothered as they have better things to do than to waste their time with small thinking people. :good:

The Danes you mean :p.

Anyways, I've been to SkyPark for lunch lots of times & didn't even notice the poster at all!

Aiyo so pokeeye (mindef version) :rolleyes:

The use of Google translate to produce the English version speaks volumes of the country's state of defense, and the people involved :(

Sign in to follow this