MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
M.Hafiez

K.Bharu flying school

hey guys,

here my first thread...i hav read smtg about da flying school or smtg like that here in KB...in da STAR paper today.it's looking for expert personnel to conduct the new traning school...

i'm curious,but i dun know much bout this new...it just mentioned hiring ppl who are profesional as ground n flight instractor...so they are welcome for this job...

can somebody confirm me n other members... smile.gif cool.gif

yea therel be a new school in KB, MH will send thier cadet to there also.

accroding to rumours, that school will start thier 1st training ard march or april.

lol hope they are using socata tobago for training tongue.gif at least i can spot my favourite aircraft if im there

but i heard the licence frm HMA and this school are not recognize by SIA rite?

Edited by Tze Shan

Waaa... Kota Bharu having its own flying school. The wind is very strong in KB. Very challenging then. The cadets there will have to get use to nasi kerabu, budu, bahulu and all those nice Kelantanese delicacies.

Just called up DCA this morning and they just approved that KB flying academy. Good luck to all of you!

HM Aerospace no more slots this year. MFA full house. Hmm... how ah?

What about ESB CPL course? Anybody interested? Guys...need yer help. Which bank does gives out study loan for Flying courses? Thanks for your info bros!

ehh...rozhan r u from KEL...?

26153[/snapback]

No, but studied at MRSM Pengkalan Chepa for 5 glorious years. Since it was very near the airport, I got to see MAS B737-200s land and take off every day. Somehow the sounds of the engines sounded better than the teachers babbling in front of the class tongue.gif

By the way, we got to eavesdrop ATC communications using ordinary radio back then. I can't remember the band, but I think it was short wave (SW) band, or maybe FM. A genius dormmate devised a crude transmitter using cooking pans and conducted an 'illegal' college radio station which was somehow picked up by the then Police Field Force camp just across the road. Needless to say the fun ended!

Waaa... Kota Bharu having its own flying school. The wind is very strong in KB. Very challenging then. The cadets there will have to get use to nasi kerabu, budu, bahulu and all those nice Kelantanese delicacies.

26169[/snapback]

ehh...not only food n bla bla...but also nice lookin kelantanese ah mois laugh.gif ,about da airport its really close to da pantai Sabak...

No, but studied at MRSM Pengkalan Chepa for 5 glorious years. Since it was very near the airport, I got to see MAS B737-200s land and take off every day. Somehow the sounds of the engines sounded better than the teachers babbling in front of the class  tongue.gif

By the way, we got to eavesdrop ATC communications using ordinary radio back then. I can't remember the band, but I think it was short wave (SW) band, or maybe FM. A genius dormmate devised a crude transmitter using cooking pans and conducted an 'illegal' college radio station which was somehow picked up by the then Police Field Force camp just across the road. Needless to say the fun ended!

26217[/snapback]

wohhooo...u ex-MRSM PC yeee,that school is a place for only genius,not like me tongue.gif i hav many friends there...n 1 of the teacher (fizik) teached me at night class last year...err dun remember his name la... cool.gif n ur former school is just near the airport's fences...so lucky laugh.gif

The school building will be at the old terminal. BTW the ILS for runway 10 KBR is installed but not certified yet.

Those were the days cool.gif Mek Kelate do look good by the way Hafiez smile.gif smile.gif

Speaking about ILS Radzi, many times I used to see MAS planes circling up above KBR during heavy early morning fog, apparently not being able to land. Perhaps with ILS, there will be no more visibility problems. On one rare occasion, I saw a B737-200 making a very sharp left turn just seconds after takeoff... at about 100 feet (I used the height of coconut trees to estimate, as there were plenty of them there). The weather was fine. Maybe the pilots tried to avoid something... maybe a flock of birds? I really though it was in trouble but flew on nicely thereafter.

RMAF executive jets often made touch and go there too. At that time it was I believe a Hawker Siddley / British Aerospace BAe 125. The engines growl like thunder. I read the HS/ BAe 125 were powered by Rolls Royce Viper turbojet engines!

Edited by Rozhan

The school building will be at the old terminal. BTW the ILS for runway 10 KBR is installed but not certified yet.

26235[/snapback]

ooo...they will use the old one...thats why the old building still there beside heli hangar...n how abt cadets hostel,i havent seen any new building at the airport area... cool.gif

HM Aerospace license not recognised by SQ?!

Why? Leech..?

www.hmaerospace.com

one of cadet inside told me this new site..

www.langkawiaerospace.com is NO longer working..

HM Aerospace license not recognised by SQ?!

Why? Leech..?

www.hmaerospace.com

one of cadet inside told me this new site..

www.langkawiaerospace.com is NO longer working..

26387[/snapback]

wonder why wanna changed the name of school.

anyway, abt the licence thingy, not quite sure, heard from rumours

wonder why wanna changed the name of school.

anyway, abt the licence thingy, not quite sure, heard from rumours

26442[/snapback]

maybe he want to let ppl know its Halim Mazmun(betul ar? smtg liek that lar.. tongue.gif ) Aerospace Training Centre.. laugh.gif

Haha they have already move their site to HM isk isk no wonder cant get to go in the web few weeks ago when i try to go in.but cant go in.Zzz

Hmmph this is a new flying school or they have already changed their name to HM??

maybe he want to let ppl know its Halim Mazmun(betul ar? smtg liek that lar.. tongue.gif ) Aerospace Training Centre.. laugh.gif

26467[/snapback]

Min Chun...not halim mazmun but halim mazmin...if this rich guy know u misspelling his name ,he will saman u...hehe laugh.gif

hey guys,,how abt AK...?hope AK also send da cadet here

Sign in to follow this