MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
M.Hafiez

K.Bharu flying school

great Cpt.Radzi...i saw this plane b4 when i did some 'lepak' at the airport with my aviation-fan friends...n had KFC for luch that day,hehe :lol:

i noticed there are smtg suspicuos at the end of rnw 10...hohoho...its ILS if i'm not mistake,i'm now very proud of WMKC...kua2

few day past...i saw 2 light aircraft doing low flight at the same time...maybe da training aircraft...n now the a/c also do fly near my 'kampung' airspace... B) :p

my uncle said Asian Pacific school is ethier belong to Dato' Farouk or his brother n bla bla...got any info abt this people?

Asia Pacific now has at least 2 warriors. The other one landed earlier and was already in the hangar when I arrived.

KBR now has ILS installed for runway 10. Freq 109.3. However it is not yet commissioned and there is no chart for it. Anyway I observed that it was working beautifully.

Asia Pacific now has at least 2 warriors. The other one landed earlier and was already in the hangar when I arrived.

KBR now has ILS installed for runway 10. Freq 109.3. However it is not yet commissioned and there is no chart for it. Anyway I observed that it was working beautifully.

Thanks for the info, Capt :)

Simmers, now can update your AFCAD fro KBR's Runway 10 :D

Back to topic... So now flying schools are "mushrooming" all over the country

good sign for aviation industry ;)

Sign in to follow this