MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
BC Tam

BKI T1

Some new pictures of yet to be completed BKI T1 posted at skyscrapercity

Sorry, haven't got permission to copy those pics over

I'm sure there was a previous thread created on same topic, but too lazy and dunno how to search :(

Can moderators help ?

Ahaha.. smart use of sandbags(?) to replicate baggage on the carousel/conveyor belt.. :)

BKI has put PEN to shame... but PEN has limited space

Thanks for the update pics BC, hopefully she will be in fully operational mode (at least the first half) January 2009.

Wah... hao liang oh!! (very nice oh!!) :clapping:

But I don't see any viewing mall leh :(

BC, many thanx for the link. I just cant wait to experience it by myself when it's fully in operation. If not mistaken, it will be new KKIA T1 will be in full operation by Aug while the existing Terminal will be undegoing extension construction. Guess, if im lucky i will have a chance

to experience it on my next flight on 26/08/2008. :drinks:

I love to see the structure design of new BKI terminal, especially the tail fin..it really nice..so may be after this BKI spotters may see lots of aircraft also newcomers ea.. :yahoo:

BTW..what on earth MAS B747 doing there..it for testing the new aerobridge or it as charter flight or an upgrade plane to BKI during that day..

If i am not mistaken, the MH B747 was on a Haj Chartered flight and soon after the passengers disembarked from the aircraft, they tested the aerobridges. :rolleyes:

have to kesian PEN longer, (once there are politics involved...) :finger:

lmited space and limited federal government fundings....

Ahaha.. smart use of sandbags(?) to replicate baggage on the carousel/conveyor belt.. :)

BKI has put PEN to shame... but PEN has limited space

This what we called biased and unfair treatment by a dictator party who rules Malaysia. Shame to say that this is the Malaysian way of democracy.

Sign in to follow this