MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Peter Smith

50million guests for AK

Time for a positive for AirAsia.

Congratulations to AirAsia who on the 19th June will reach a fantastic landmark. They will be carrying their 50 millionth guest.

Well done to all the staff, and of course Tony Fernandes, who I am sure will be having the last laugh (and rightfully so) at all those skeptics who said he wouldn't last. Good on ya, mate!

The countdown in AK's website shows that they'll celebrate their 50,000,000th guest in exactly 1 day from the time this reply is posted.

Is there anything special waiting for the lucky no. 50,000,000? A free for life ride on all AirAsia's flights perhaps?

Time for a positive for AirAsia.

Congratulations to AirAsia who on the 19th June will reach a fantastic landmark. They will be carrying their 50 millionth guest.

Well done to all the staff, and of course Tony Fernandes, who I am sure will be having the last laugh (and rightfully so) at all those skeptics who said he wouldn't last. Good on ya, mate!

Yup, they have done pretty well, enabling many ordinary folks to travel to far-off places they never thought they would reach. In the last 3-4 yrs, my family members have been using AK on average 2x per month, and we have minimal complaints. Early this month I went to KBV, and next week off to SGN again. Early July my kids are off to MYY (enroute to MZV). :good:

The countdown in AK's website shows that they'll celebrate their 50,000,000th guest in exactly 1 day from the time this reply is posted.

Is there anything special waiting for the lucky no. 50,000,000? A free for life ride on all AirAsia's flights perhaps?

if i read correctly the other day, the lucky one will be receiving a number of return tickets (not sure if it's 5 or 50) for a year to ANY destination AK serves.

Hi guys,

As all AirAsia's sales finish across the entire network today, and the 50million guests thing still says "Keepwatching", id imagine AirAsia would throw a HUGE sale for this, possibly tomorrow

This year, I noticed that AK has had ticket sales about every 2-3 weeks after the end of the previous sales campaign. I believe yet another sale will be carried out soon to stimulate air travel.

Sign in to follow this