MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Desmond Loo

Malaysia Airlines at LHR

Does anyone know which gate do MH fly from at Terminal 3 at LHR? I have booked a flight however have not flown out of LHR in many years. Thought I give it a try despite many very stressful trips via terminal 3 in the past. Many thanks.

Does anyone know which gate do MH fly from at Terminal 3 at LHR? I have booked a flight however have not flown out of LHR in many years. Thought I give it a try despite many very stressful trips via terminal 3 in the past. Many thanks.

No fixed gate. Different gate every time I have flown in or out of Terminal 3 during the last couple of years on MH.

Geoff

No fixed gate. Different gate every time I have flown in or out of Terminal 3 during the last couple of years on MH.

Geoff

Yup, only thing I remember it's always a long walk away from the shops/waiting area. :D

Yup, only thing I remember it's always a long walk away from the shops/waiting area. :D

Ahaha.. I remember the lo-ong walk as well. Flight back home was delayed for few hours due to some technical issues, and we were only able to board after midnight. MH gave us vouchers for Starbucks (I think the only store that still open that hour) as compensations, now looking back I think its a witty ploy to get me distracted from the long delay - because the long walk back to Starbucks, the LONGer queue to get our turn to order, and yet another long walk back to the boarding area occupied my night at LHR. :D

but you get to see the nice SQ a380 hanging from the ceiling :p

they use to have a car contest for the whole of last year if i recall. my only chance to stare at a luxury car for more than 3 hours xD

but dont bother comming to the airport too early tho .. check in counter only opens at 6pm for the 10pm flight.

Thanks for the info guys. Lokks like it could be from anywhere in T3 that I will board my flight. I was of the assumption that it will be relatively close to the Golden lounge. Thanks for the tip on not arriving too early Timothy.

Yc Leong any idea when is MH off to T4?

MH move to T4 depends on BA successfully moving services from T4 to T5.

Some BA longhauls are to start moving in June with the rest to follow.

Once the move is complete T4 will service the Skyteam alliance and others (incl. MH)

Edited by Ken M.

MH move to T4 depends on BA successfully moving services from T4 to T5.

Some BA longhauls are to start moving in June with the rest to follow.

Once the move is complete T4 will service the Skyteam alliance and others (incl. MH)

The shopping is better at T3 :angry:

Sign in to follow this