MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
YY Chuah

racing 747's..... !!!

logged in airliners.net just now and found this very interesting clips.. for those who haven't seen it yet , it ia a must !! absolutly hilarious ! laugh.gif laugh.gif hope you all will like it ! biggrin.gif

Thank you for this clip.. it damn funny hahahahha happy.gif. Guyz here i recomended download it.. great graphic.. laugh.gif here some screenshot of that cool v.clip.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

*what airlines huh... the golden eagle look like gulf air to me.. and the red one look like World Airlines (FS2004 airlines)... This clips make by Microsoft team.. great job on the modelling and graphic hope they do like this for FS2006. biggrin.gif

Edited by Ibrahim

Watched it a while ago but it's still funny to watch it. laugh.gif

Too bad there is no English version of it.

Maybe after watching the video it will bring a whole new side of things for FS? Drag racing and doing donuts with 747! tongue.gif

The red one looks like Flyglobespan's livery!

Looks more like WorldFocus from Turkey to me...Flyglobespan has a red-tail with white G's...

er.... some question, izit only the right hand side of the cockpit is control for take off and  landing???

13004[/snapback]

Both...

user posted image

*Hakmilik terpelihara Mr. TK

Looks more like WorldFocus from Turkey to me...Flyglobespan has a red-tail with white G's...

The tail does look like WorldFocus...

Flyglobespan fuse + WorldFocus tail hybrid laugh.gif

Anyone noticed those cool painted wings?

Edited by TW Teo

racing planes in a airport tongue.gif so cool............thanks for the nice vid...

p/s u guys should watch soulplane to see the purple plane jumping up n down, typical niggers style biggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this