MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Nik H.

Wanna Fly a Plane?

Capt Nik and everyone, I have to pull out this saturday event due to unforseen circumstances. I wish all the best and sunny day on the flying day!

p/s : I like spiral turn..better than orgasm! hahahaha...well...at least for me lah. :p

Alamak, Meor...I look so serious la deiii!!!! :p Don't la promote until like that...kekeke...

TK the man lah... "Now you've seen my cockpit, its time to show you my joystick!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know I shouldn't repeat this, but :lol: @ joystick and cockpit! Hehehe... :p

Irni, could you please share with us the pairing for tomorrow?

Sorry guys, something wrong with wireless at home this past week and unable to post it last night. Am posting from cybercafe.

Attendees

Capt. NikCapt. Ismail (MW forums lurker!)Norman (the serious photographer, hehe... just kidding!)

____" Tentative Fliers / Paid RM150 Deposit "____

Capt. Norhisham (a.k.a. THE Norhisham 'Perth'... B777 maestro, guys :D )TK

____" Confirmed pairings / Paid RM150 Deposit "____

Walter SL Wilson

____

DiadrianKelvin L.

____

Azuan ZahdiIrni

____

Chen T WJerry the Joker

____

Alvin LTeoh Z Y

____

____" Unconfirmed pairings / Paid RM150 Deposit "____

KK Lee (tak sempat - wasn't able to get his affirmative answer before he left!)Razlizam

Apologies

MeorKenneth T (Not sure... I think Walter did mention about cancellation... kindly confirm)Victor GohCancellations / Moved to another date

Victor ADavid CPC YuenMohammed NasirVery nice to meet you guys last night! Was actually quite nervous because I was practically meeting strangers, not knowing any one of you guys in person prior to that! And thank you for making me feel comfortable enough to ask [non-stop] silly questions! Hehe... an old habit I have. Even my senior managers told me that I am not Irni if I don't have questions to ask!

Salam and cheers all! Looking forward to tomorrow morning :D

Edited by Irni Mastura

nice meeting you guys :drinks: very informative briefing by capt nik and co..(sorry i didnt get/forgot or RC friend, was it amin? nice meeting him too) too bad i cant join this coming sat...looking forward to any other sessions....to those flying this sat, have a safe flight ;)

Alamak, Meor...I look so serious la deiii!!!! :p Don't la promote until like that...kekeke...

TK the man lah... "Now you've seen my cockpit, its time to show you my joystick!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: good one........but that was capt nik's i think.....and no wonder the pilots like to wear sunglasses...now we know :p

TK, nice 787 arr... :)

norman, thanks for sharing the nice christmas island charter flight pictures :good:

Glad and proud to meet all the MWingers last night.. Segan Errr Gak. Anyway.. Nice Meeting You Guys and See you all 2molo morning!!.. Ingat... Eat Only Sandwich and coffee!!

Haha... and not forgetting the 'tahi hidung' asam* from 7-11, a plastic 'barf' bag (no holes please), and also a small towel.... just in case!

*Dried nasal secretions-lookalike dried plums :p

*Dried nasal secretions-lookalike dried plums :p

:blink: :blink: :o :o

Haha... and not forgetting the 'tahi hidung' asam* from 7-11, a plastic 'barf' bag (no holes please), and also a small towel.... just in case!

If i tak sempat buy the tahi hidung, can i eat my own ka? :mellow:

POTENTIALLY DISTURBING IMAGES AHEAD. Viewer discretion advised.

mofakor3fx6.jpg

Not my mouth, mouth of some random guy on the internet

The nose wax belongs to him!

mofakor4winceiq3.jpg

Edited by Walter Sim

To Add Some Taste I Bring Along My Tomato Puree, Garlic and Chilie Padi and Mix it together.. Yummm.. Conferm Tak Muntah.. :rofl:

BACK TO TOPIC PLEASE !!! :angry: :angry:

:) Yeah, the dried plums' description did sound morbidly crude, but it is good to chew during flight to avoid nausea / air-sickness to new fliers, according to Capt Nik. The bottled dried plums (under the label Mor Fa Kor, I think) are commonly available at all local 7-Eleven stores.

TK recommended another - plastic bag and small towel too.... just in case!

Am about to go to SZB right after my solat Subuh (morning prayer), wish us luck in both the weather and in flying too! Cheers all :)

Those dried nasal secretion pellets are also quite good to alleviate ear-popping syndrome for some people when flying, as the sourish/salty taste will induce the swallowing reflex. Make sure it's the Mo Fa Kor variety though, no experience with the other option being discussed here :)

Well, I guess those flying should be already on the way - keep safe ! :)

Pieter, relax, we are within the topic. Discussing about what we should take during the flight to prevent drowziness for first time pilots....:)

Ok guyz, meet u all in less than an hour time!!! :yahoo: