MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
M Razmyn

Al Ain Aerobatics Show 2008

A bit late is better than never right??? :pardon:

here comes some of my shots i took in Al Ain on the 24th Jan 08...

Enjoy...

The Pioneer Team ~ Pioneer 300 Hawk

alainaerobaticsshow100aii7.jpg

alainaerobaticsshow109akq5.jpg

alainaerobaticsshow88afqp9.jpg

Peggy Wing Walker ~ Boeing Stearman

alainaerobaticsshow128fij5.jpg

alainaerobaticsshow161awj8.jpg

alainaerobaticsshow219acy6.jpg

Zoltan Verez ~ Extra 300

alainaerobaticsshow312fol9.jpg

alainaerobaticsshow340afg0.jpg

more coming ... tungguuuuuuu ;)

Al Aiiinnnnn...

Yoda mention to me about this....still no chance to go there.

I will someday.

will wait for further photo.

D300 working pretty well.

Lens Razmyn?

Continued...

Jurgis Kairys

alainaerobaticsshow436ol8.jpg

The Guinot Wing Walkers ~ Boeing Stearman

alainaerobaticsshow466ads8.jpg

alainaerobaticsshow483ajr7.jpg

the mad mad mad Skip Stewart ~ Pitts Special

alainaerobaticsshow523anw1.jpg

alainaerobaticsshow543asf8.jpg

alainaerobaticsshow555afn3.jpg

The South African Wizards ~ Extra 300 & Pitts Special

alainaerobaticsshow587aih4.jpg

alainaerobaticsshow594alh1.jpg

alainaerobaticsshow615ajh7.jpg

Thats all for now folks..will post more once done processing them...hopefully soon...hehehe... :pardon:

Al Aiiinnnnn...Yoda mention to me about this....still no chance to go there.I will someday.will wait for further photo.D300 working pretty well.Lens Razmyn?

hehehe...pergi phuket boleh...pergi koh samui boleh...takan abu dhabi tak boleh kot?? :D

yupp...very happy with the D300...but need a longer lens than the 70-200mm now...

& nope...not yet anyway...no "super-duper" zoom lens yet larrr :sorry:

Edited by M Razmyn

:blink: WOW.... Superb pictures.... :clapping:

Now this is "AIRSHOW" :good:

Good shots DB... waiting for more..

BTW... got at TC?... maybe can do for temporary measures

while waiting for that 300mm f2.8, or 400mm f4 or 600mm or .... :diablo:

Superb. What else can I say?

Now this is "AIRSHOW" :good:

What we're getting here in Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai even, is a trade show. You can see airshows probably at smaller airfields in the US, UK, Australia etc where general aviation is strong. To me an airshow is when they are not trying to sell aeroplanes.

Been waiting for this one...very nice shot bro :good: ,all u need now is ur super duper lens.Hmm...seems that Jurgis Kairy's plane have been repainted to a very nice new colour scheme compared to last year.Really love the Stearman shot...gorgeous!!This time takde fighter ke?Russian Swifts?Su27s?UAE airforce?...and where is Batak with his 1DMK3?would love to see shots from that one too...

Edited by Mohd Faridz Mohd Yunus

Fuuuuh~!!! Damn It... Pawaaaah~!!! :good::good:

But why it lack of NIKON vivid color~???

Been waiting for this one...very nice shot bro :good: ,all u need now is ur super duper lens.Hmm...seems that Jurgis Kairy's plane have been repainted to a very nice new colour scheme compared to last year.Really love the Stearman shot...gorgeous!!This time takde fighter ke?Russian Swifts?Su27s?UAE airforce?...and where is Batak with his 1DMK3?would love to see shots from that one too...

Wait la.. Now in Manila.. After this will be on leave till 23... Will post for MW to view once I got back.... Tunggu...... :D

Wait la.. Now in Manila.. After this will be on leave till 23... Will post for MW to view once I got back.... Tunggu...... :D

Pergh,cant wait to see the results frm the ultimate action camera on this planet!!! :D ...who else went that day??dia org tak nak post kat MW ke?btw,got ur jan issue of DCM...

Pergh,cant wait to see the results frm the ultimate action camera on this planet!!! :D ...who else went that day??dia org tak nak post kat MW ke?btw,got ur jan issue of DCM...

Had to give this show a miss guys...had other things going on (refer to Flight Logbook) :drinks:

thanks guys...glad y'all liked them pics...i have a few more...processed on the way back from Manila just now...but too tired now...nak tido dulu larrrr...

norman...mmg nak angkat TC14E II hari tu..tapi maybe kalau masuk tabung "super-duper zoom" lens tu better kot ;)

yoda...the only jets are the Saudia Hawk Team...pretty impressive display...ala-ala red arrows...no UAE Air Force was present...seems like the last 2 years show was much better with more fighters & jets...

baim...tak cukup vivid ke?? hehehe...i just left my picture control settings to natural...plus weather was rather windy with broken clouds...kejap langit biru...kejap awan kelabu...kejap asap kaler-kaler...hehehe :pardon:

batak...jangan tunggu lama2 ...nanti jadi suratkhabar lama...post your shot of the last display...the dynamite stix show...i missed that one larrrr...sibuk lepak minum teh kat luar grandstand tu...rugi...rugiiiii!!!! :sorry:

imran...rugi...rugiii!! hehehe... :spiteful:

mmmm :huh: u sure its the ultimate??who else was there??batak,azwan,sidin,aku....kevin tate was there too...with his 500mm!!

Edited by M Razmyn

Hee...Hee..takkan org backup camera terasa kot myn? :rolleyes: ...jgn marah,just kidding...anyway great shots,yeah,last 2 years have more jets...but this time I actually would really love to see the stearman...very classic looking biplane...Jim Le Roy's Bulldog pun dah takde coz he crashed and passed away quite a while back...I wonder what kind of shots will kevin get with his 500mm...

Mr. Bats, you shot in RAW is it? cause is sure does look like RAW shots. anyway, Great shots guys!! :good:

Yes Victor.. Didn't do much PP. Need sometime to do it. Just minimal PP for you guys to view....

Glad you like it...

Yes Victor.. Didn't do much PP. Need sometime to do it. Just minimal PP for you guys to view....

Glad you like it...

Great shot guys...really love the yellow stearman...so the airforces only with RJAF Falcons and RSAF Hawks...Batak n Myn,all u need is to increase the saturation a bit....miss this airshow this time :sorry: ...next time laa..post some more pls...

Edited by Mohd Faridz Mohd Yunus

batak...cun cun...

u using 400mm??

adoi!! i really need more than 200mm now...everyone's using a 300mm or 400mm!! :(

mana dynamite stix show?? that would be a BLAST!! literally!! hehehe ;)

Glad you like it...

Your color space seems to be a bit pale as compared to Razmyn's,

most probably you're using Adobe RGB color space as compared to sRGB.

Is it correct?... 1DMkIII could produce superb color... :D

Anyway... great shots :good:

Your color space seems to be a bit pale as compared to Razmyn's,

most probably you're using Adobe RGB color space as compared to sRGB.

Is it correct?... 1DMkIII could produce superb color... :D

Anyway... great shots :good:

yup...that could be the answer too...either increase the saturation during PP or its on Adobe RGB...

Great shot guys...really love the yellow stearman...so the airforces only with RJAF Falcons and RSAF Hawks...Batak n Myn,all u need is to increase the saturation a bit....miss this airshow this time :sorry: ...next time laa..post some more pls...
saturation?? ok ok...i'll do that in my next batch...thanks

yup...that could be the answer too...either increase the saturation during PP or its on Adobe RGB...
kekeke...still think the D300 only for backup?? :db:

::cabut::

Edited by M Razmyn

saturation?? ok ok...i'll do that in my next batch...thanks

kekeke...still think the D300 only for backup?? :db:

::cabut::

Who mention the backup thing earlier? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ..just kidding,dont be angry...just poking fun at each other :rolleyes: btw.batak,I got ur Feb DCM just now...besok aku balik AUH...c u guys..