MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Firdaus Bolong

KKIA New Terminal opens to public

Got an info from my friend who arrived at KK just now.HE said they're already using the aerobridges of the new terminal and in the terminal there's a walkalator,just like KLIA.Anybody with further info???

Got an info from my friend who arrived at KK just now.HE said they're already using the aerobridges of the new terminal and in the terminal there's a walkalator,just like KLIA.Anybody with further info???

Makanya besok kita koempoel2 nongkrong di sana yuk, mas Fird!

Yikes.... sorry wrong forum! Hahahah

Sammy mentioned that the old Gate 1-5 has been reassigned from old Terminal side to new terminal side.

Ewan: Brengsek~! Gue mau ikut juga dong..... >

Edited by Adrian M

According to Sam at Obs Hill, we should be expecting a (pictorial ?) report from Meor soon :)

Those teasers are real test to one's nerves ! :D

Firdaus, i believe those gates in service for few days already. probably after monday! :angry: and lets wait patiently for the coverage by our taiko Meor. hehe...

OT, 3 replies in 3 minutes. :rofl:

Guys, I got some info whereby 1 MH737 9M-MMM apparently grounded at BKI due to the new aerobridge malfunction yesterday. Door 1 Left koyak.

MAB's BKI branch not fit kah??? Water salute gone awry, now aerobridge bullying MH planes??? Whats next??? MAB hilux collide with taxiing T7??? MAB MAB!!!! :pardon:

Guys, I got some info whereby 1 MH737 9M-MMM apparently grounded at BKI due to the new aerobridge malfunction yesterday. Door 1 Left koyak.

Anybody hurt?

Wow, such a susprise for me here since the new Terminal is now still under construction. I shall be very excited to use it in another 3 weeks time. Haha :drinks:

Makanya besok kita koempoel2 nongkrong di sana yuk, mas Fird!

Yikes.... sorry wrong forum! Hahahah

Bisa aja mas Ewan,tapi harus lihat dulu dong,kapan,kerna ujung minggu kerap sibuk aja...Haha......Nway,anyone got some pics??

PS to Ewan...Jakarta's flooded again,I'm thinking of extending my break here,haha...

Anybody hurt?

Not sure bout this...but i think no one was injured. I know there's few top politicians onboard. It happened pre departure.

Sign in to follow this