MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

Odd shots

wow... the triple just come out from D-check? spot some blue colour on the engine. :D and CILAKA BAIM!!! :angry: :angry:

can join ahhh~???

41680041ur2.jpg

fuyoohhhhh!!! :blink:

fuwaaaarghhhh!!! :blink:

lensa baru mu sungguh POWER!!!

cayor larrr baim!! :good:

ps: lupa nak tanya...lens apa tu bro??

Edited by M Razmyn

Nice one Norman...is this on MH?

Yes... B744

the 1st pix... control buttons for seat in Business Class,

2nd pix... LCD screen showing Kiblat direction found in prayer room...

MPQ1_3158.jpg

BTW... the massage mode... too light, tak syiok..

:pardon:

my share...

wanted to take close-up shots...like master yoda's...

but my 105mm Macro still in the shop...waiting for me to save enuf money...hehee :pardon:

so i took my gorilla pod & cam...attached the 17-55mm & set it up on the foldable table on the first observer seat...& click...click...click...i wish i had the 12-24 too :sorry:

DSC_8035a.jpg

cheers...

DB B)

Razmyn,

Wow, excellent 777 cockpit-shot: definitely A.net quality !!! :drinks:

Thanks a lot for sharing with all of us here at MW :good: :pardon:

Couldnt agree more with batak...mana pegi orang2nya??..if u get a 105mm macro,can do other things on cruise,eg insects macro photography...can shoot the occasional mosquito,roaches,flies or any other freeloaders in the fltdeck!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....btw,superb shot!!!send it to A.net or Jetphotos bro!! :good:

Couldnt agree more with batak...mana pegi orang2nya??..if u get a 105mm macro,can do other things on cruise,eg insects macro photography...can shoot the occasional mosquito,roaches,flies or any other freeloaders in the fltdeck!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....btw,superb shot!!!send it to A.net or Jetphotos bro!! :good:

aaaaaahhh!!! hehehehe...ex MNL...Fahad went for his rest...Kem on left...i asked him to pull back the seat a little bit & push his face onto the side windows...kekeke... :p

lucky shot this one...but dont want to send this to A.Net larrr...didn't clean up properly before taking the shot...notice the homemade humidifiers on the capt's cupholder?? :rolleyes:

hehehe..i taught Fahad how to make that !! :rofl:

Hehehe....homemade humidifier. I also got the recipe and cook it often. Damn, the office is like a dessert itself. Great shot! MNL ILS still u/s?

Nikon AF-S 17-55mm F2.8~??? Fuuuh~!!!! Nice Job.. that the gorilla pod realy help ahhh~??

Hehehe....homemade humidifier. I also got the recipe and cook it often. Damn, the office is like a desert itself. Great shot! MNL ILS still u/s?
hehehe...no choice lerrr...else come back from work with dehydrated skin like a dry sponge!! :wacko:

yupp...ILS RW06 still U/S...dont know when it'll be fixed...

for the moment...just LNAV/VNAV VOR Approach only larrr ;)

works like a charm...just like the ILS :yahoo:

Nikon AF-S 17-55mm F2.8~??? Fuuuh~!!!! Nice Job.. that the gorilla pod realy help ahhh~??

yupp...that's the lens...lucky i had the gorilla pod too...else can't get a nice angle...tripod is just too cumbersome in the cockpit...

thanks for the compliments...

Nice shot DB ... :good:

Was actually looking for kneecaps when looking at this kind of pix... :p

But you managed to get rid of them... great :clapping:

Time to add some more oddities...

Three of the most important things in the office..

DPP_0304.jpg

DPP_0312.jpg

Tiller.jpg

..and something very useful,but could easily be forgotten in the modern flightdeck nowadays..

Floodlight.jpg

...the humble map light.. :p ..enjoy..

No worries...glad to know you guys like it..Ill try to post some more odd shots when time permits.. :drinks:

Mind to share how does "nose wheel steering" works ??? I am sorry, I do not know what is the proper name for that. :sorry:

How to know the nose wheel is straight when prepare to t/o ??

Another question would be how to know the rudder pedal is in neutral position as well ??

Real sorry for OT questions.