MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

Malaysia Airlines New Game Selections

I guess many of you are aware that the games offered on our national carrier Malaysia Airlines planes are a bit different now. So, what do you think about it ? Better than the old ones ? worse than the old ones ? Give your comment please.

Thank you.

I was sitting at the Economy class for the two flights of AKL-KUL and KUL-HKG. I didn't like the games, they are somewhat boring..... Solitaire, Shanghai Mahjong (stack up type), Reversi and etc, which just does not interest me that much. I would rather see some playstation games on it biggrin.gif But trust me, they will cost the airline an arm or leg to purchase.

The new ones are mostly multiplayer board games (chess, etc...) and trivia games (Who Wants To Be A Millionaire... etc...). No more Mario or those Nintendo action games. sad.gif

Yeah, the new game selections are terrible. The only one i like is "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" tongue.gif Still have no idea why they get rid of Mario. I know it's old but is still fun playing it, right ? MH should also have some kind of car racing games and perhaps Pokemon too laugh.gif laugh.gif

What type of games are they? Anything as good as SQ's?

"Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" is the only one as good as SQ's in my opinion. Others are just boring and the choices aren't many too. SQ now have 85 games. Around 50 are Nintendo Games.

I thought the Select 3000i system has 55 games??  what happened to all the super mario, super tennis etc etc??!!! mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

11282[/snapback]

No. I think the new system only got 30 or 35.

No. I think the new system only got 30 or 35.

really?? that sucks!! talk about misleading advertising.....i thought it was 40 movies, 60 TV short features, 200 CDs and 45 nintendo games and 10 PC games equating to over 350 entertainment options!!!

i really liked their super marios and super tennis!!!!

Sign in to follow this