MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
M Razmyn

Sunset in Manila (RPLL)

hi guys...

my flight Ex MNL was delayed by a few hours...

it was late in the evening & Runway 24 was in use...

not an ideal time for shooting cos i know the sun will be low & right behind the aircrafts on approach to land <_<

suddenly...blimey!! this monster came out from nowhere as we were taxying out to the holding point...

lucky for me i had my camera all set & ready to shoot...

enjoy!!

manila12dec07alk1.jpg

Excellent and 'romantic' shot of the C17 :pardon:

Wahh... nice silhouette of the Russian mammoth...

one more...

this time as it gets closer...

cheers :drinks:

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/940/c17he3.jpg

Nice shot bro...wish I could have seen it in MNL,one of these beast taxies past me in Abu Dhabi last month,but hell,cameras not allowed on the apron!! :angry2: ..try experimenting with colour filters in CS2 on this one to bring some impact...cheers

amazing,

A.net worthy!

Nice sunset shot! Use photoshop to make the photos even more red + yellow! :clapping:

Nice shot bro...wish I could have seen it in MNL,one of these beast taxies past me in Abu Dhabi last month,but hell,cameras not allowed on the apron!! :angry2: ..try experimenting with colour filters in CS2 on this one to bring some impact...cheers

thanks guys...glad y'all liked it...

master yoda...played around a bit more with CS2 as you suggested...

& got this effect...how arr?? is it ok this way or a bit too much maybe?? :sorry:

c17asunsetxn0.jpg

thanks guys...glad y'all liked it...

master yoda...played around a bit more with CS2 as you suggested...

& got this effect...how arr?? is it ok this way or a bit too much maybe?? :sorry:

Myn...aku rasa the extra red that u apply look unnatural la..just like what Yu Loh said,add a bit more orange+red to make it even better...so I played around with your shot a bit in PS..added 25% photo filter red+25%warming filter LB,dropped the Highlight a bit by 2.Sorry to hijack your shot laa..but this is what i get..if its not nice,so sorry larr..me still learning osso..post-2451-1198818849_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mohd Faridz Mohd Yunus

Myn...aku rasa the extra red that u apply look unnatural la..just like what Yu Loh said,add a bit more orange+red to make it even better...so I played around with your shot a bit in PS..added 25% photo filter red+25%warming filter LB,dropped the Highlight a bit by 2.Sorry to hijack your shot laa..but this is what i get..if its not nice,so sorry larr..me still learning osso..

master yoda...

hehehe...i thought so myself too... a bit too much PP & not realistic...your version is much nicer...

nevermind...i'll keep on trying...hehehe

thanks bro :drinks:

ps: 400mm?? dah sampai ke belum??aku jelessss <_<

master yoda...

hehehe...i thought so myself too... a bit too much PP & not realistic...your version is much nicer...

nevermind...i'll keep on trying...hehehe

thanks bro :drinks:

ps: 400mm?? dah sampai ke belum??aku jelessss <_<

Tks bro...nice to know that u like it...PP is a lot of observing and trial and error laa...as they say,beauty is in the eye of the beholder...my 400mm and Spyder shud be arriving tommorow...they call yesterday to confirm custom clearance..kena Dhs320..after this,its heli spotting time atas rumah!!yehaa... :yahoo:

Sign in to follow this