MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

Replacement For MAS 333

Talking about A330s is there any plans to upgrade the cabin product for those -300s MAS own? (Assume they will keep it for another 10 years) Can't imagine what they'd look like if they still fly the current (WAAAAAAAAAY outdated) seatings in 2010...

Also I heard that those -200s' PTVs still display Sabena's logo is that true?

Not true, at least not on 9M-MKT. 9M-MKT has MAS interior seat cover and the PTV feature MAS logo.

Sabena, hehe... won't be a good business for MAS as Sabena stands for "Such A Bloody Experience Never Again!"

From cabin crew perspective,

MH A330-300 (except MKR mad.gif )

- nice place to work

- each zone with its own designated galley

- "fast-heating" ovens

- "fast flowing" water heaters/boilers

- dedicated warming cabinets

- many closets

- BIG & WIDER galley top!

- etc

MH A330-200 and MKR

- cramped galley

- shared galley i.e zone b/zone c or zone c/zone d

- slow-heating ovens

- slow-flowing water heaters/boilers

- fewer closets

- etc

Kudos to Malaysia Airlines very own galley/cabin designer/crew that makes our job easier. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by M N Fairizuan

Thank for the Info man... Can take a shoot aka. pic of those aircraft cabin for steward view ??? biggrin.gif

The last trip I took on MAS A330 I found the seating to be quite spacious.

I agree the cabin does look worn out and if they do plan to keep them for the long term they really need to do something about it. wink.gif

Nonetheless it was a comfortable flight...and of course a beautiful aircraft to spot. smile.gif

I'll try my best la to snap some photos. Provided, LS/LSS and crew set yang ok one.

Anyway, 9M-MKR is now back online after a month long of cabin "retrofittedâ€. It now came with centre over head compartment, few enhancements here and there, but still no doghouses, magazine racks, coat closets and still, same old galley equipments.

I'll try my best la to snap some photos. Provided, LS/LSS and crew set yang ok one.

Anyway, 9M-MKR is now back online after a month long of cabin "retrofitted”. It now came with centre over head compartment, few enhancements here and there, but still no doghouses, magazine racks, coat closets and still, same old galley equipments.

13654[/snapback]

Doghouses ?

hey guys..just wanted to know why doesn't mas just buy the A332??

and how much is it costing them to lease the A332??

thanks..

Congarst Ricky.. smile.gif

100 post..

14174[/snapback]

Cheers raj. It took me a while. Finally reached 100 and now have to start crawling to 500. laugh.gif

Cheers raj. It took me a while. Finally reached 100 and now have to start crawling to 500.  laugh.gif

14179[/snapback]

I fly frequently on the 333 between KUL and CGK. For the past few trips, I've been hearing funny noises( like someone pouring ice out of a bucket) coming from the the overhead compartment!!! Till today, I'm wandering what the hell is the noise? Anybody has any idea?

Sign in to follow this