MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mushrif A

Old MH 734 all taped up

Hahahhaha... good one, mushrif!

I think it's not even masking tape but cellotape (brand: Loytape) instead!

Hmmm.Strange though,seeing that picture....I think maybe it's a temporary solution to cover the areas which are glued,or welded...

Still,that makes the aircraft even uglier,considering many of them are dirty and overused...

First, it was snackboxes replacing hotmeals...

Now, Loytape to replace D-checks.

Maybe, in that wonderful snackbox survey, 93% of passengers also preferred taped-up aircraft, to go with the tasty cold finger sandwiches.

:blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one Mushrif. And I thought all the scratched-up windows were bad enough. Glad I'll be seeing through crystal clear new windows on A320s more and more next year.

not exactly what u think....those "tape" actually is new paint touch up after inspection on lap joint rivet..(this area need to paint strip)...perhaps it was done during 'B' or 'C' check...where is not worth to repaint whole body just to keep it nice...

not exactly what u think....those "tape" actually is new paint touch up after inspection on lap joint rivet..(this area need to paint strip)...perhaps it was done during 'B' or 'C' check...where is not worth to repaint whole body just to keep it nice...

that's what i thought.

sense of humour at this serious General Aviation? Please divert all your humour to Golden Lounge :)

Sign in to follow this