MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fendy

ramadan spotting - boring boring

pieter, yes i must have thought that FE might have given a helping hand with the throttle. after all it's a 200 series and really an old junk! so take off may be a bit more delicate.

and min chun, i am not surprised if the seat is rosak. i have heard lots of complains from leasing unit at MH on these leased aircraft.

eh tsentsan, when are you coming up again bro??

9726[/snapback]

Hopefully sometime in mid November when a certain big ugly looking plane touches down in KL.

Hopefully sometime in mid November when a certain big ugly looking plane touches down in KL.

9846[/snapback]

I thought that big ugly plane is coming to SIN as well....

Anyway about the FE on the B742. Yes for takeoff and landing he will be facing forward, helping with the thrust levers. he will make the minute adjustments to ensure all the thrust are equal. he will also monitor the engine instruments on the forward panel.

TV3's Majalah Tiga did a documentary on MAS Kargo's operations, with a flight to Hong Kong via Penang. It was interesting to see, as Capt. Radzi said, about the FE helping out the pilots. I liked the countdown.... 100 feet , 80 feet etc. etc., until the moment of touchdown when there was this whining sound and a lever (I guess it was the speedbrakes) automatically flips.

Volunteers to ask them?

If we put forward our 'case' properly and appropriately..im sure they will consider it! After that...MW members will rise to the Quadruple Digits! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Azahan, love your thai royal barge and the clean a330 shot.

That tokyo man mr susumu, is he using a konicaminolta 7d?

Since its ramadhan (hantu, syetan kena tambat- all devil/ghost chained to hell), isn't it time for night spotting???

Rozhan, i thinkTV3 should do documentary on our spotting hobby and website as well.....

9860[/snapback]

That would be great Azahan. There will be more followers in this spotting hobby, and perhaps some recognition by MAB and other authorities. The gov wants to develop the avaition industry so it is a good step to make people interested in avaiation at an early age, instead of closing the observation hill and enclosed & soundproofed viewing gallery at airports. I used to see whole families watching planes at the observation hill on weekeneds, during the time it was opened. For video shooters like me, the sound of the purrring engines is very important smile.gif

Perhaps we can organize a spotting session with as many of us here,and invite TV3 to do a documentary. Maybe later on, we can request from MAB and other players like MAS, KLAS, LSG Skychefs etc to learn more about their operations.

I thought that big ugly plane is coming to SIN as well....

Yes that big ugly plane is. But by then, our very comfortable viewing deck will probably already be in the midst of becoming a particular Middle Eastern airline's lounge, so what the heck, KL so much nicer to shoot the big ugly plane.

Azahan, love your thai royal barge and the clean a330 shot.

That tokyo man mr susumu, is he using a konicaminolta 7d?

Since its ramadhan (hantu, syetan kena tambat- all devil/ghost chained to hell), isn't it time for night spotting???

9883[/snapback]

Tarawih and Qiyamulllail plak? huh.gif

one of my wish is actually to go into KLIA in somesort of a tour, where they explain their flight operations and a sort of a trip that how a flight is managed. STarting from the crew building where pilot gets their rosters, to catering companies, check in, cargo building, ramp rats, janitor cleaning you know. But that still lies in my memory. Coudnt really justify if its gonna happen. Well who knows?

rozhan, let us see after raya. i wanna go sri pentas and check it out. some more, there at the canteen got lots of ah mois. hehehe

fitri, not sure the camera susumu was using. i thot it was canon.

Tarawih and Qiyamulllail plak? huh.gif

9903[/snapback]

burn la gamaknya...heheheh

Lepas terawih pun bleh kut...hoho

Edited by H Azmal

burn la gamaknya...heheheh

Lepas terawih pun bleh kut...hoho

9932[/snapback]

Bleh gak cek..

Jom jom...set date and time! U guys spot...i take video..then sleep in the tent. laugh.gif laugh.gif

i still remember i watch that documentary also... if no wring, it broadcast during last mid-year (that time 'ngam ngam' my astro kena potong biggrin.gif ). it's broadcasted in and the co-pilot is interview by 'majalah 3'... and very nice... and i wish majalah 3 will continue make somemore documentary about aviation....

quite long time ago,i recalled a report in Majalah 3 about the safety of Malaysian airports as some of them are in close proximity with peoples' residences and the best part was they featured a Pelangi F50 landing in Ipoh,the runway is very close to the houses it almost looks like the plane is going to land on their roofs tongue.gif

Sign in to follow this