MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
sai chin

confuse....???

hye everyone.....

i,m newcomer in ds forum n dont know where 2 start...so i just post it here....

i,ve a major problems, dat regardin my future....

now em progreesing degree in mechy engineering,but i determined 2 b pilot....

my family plan 2 sent me 4 piloting but dey aks wether i want comp. my degree first b4 piloting?

so here's da problems...(1)if i take pilot prively,is it true dat it'll result jobless.....bcoz b4 dis i failed mas test(last august) n ive told dat mas freeze their recruitmnt....(2)is it need degree 2 ply 4 co-pilot post...?

i hope ur replymnt o anything dat can be share.....tq

Guest Fendy

im confuse too by what you posted, but i think finish your degree first, at least you got a fall back option

Agree with Fendy there.

You're halfway through your degree complete it first then get pilot license if you insist.

Furthermore while going through your degree you can always look out for chances (MH and AK) and after graduating theres SQ as well.

If all does not turn out then just get your license, if you don't get a job at least you have something backing you up as said by Fendy.

how did you read and understand this post?!?!?!?I didn't understand even one word!!!

no offense mate..but with that kinda grammar..its better for you to attend english classes 1st before proceeding... and like walter says...a degree can be helpful .. :)

hye everyone.....

i,m newcomer in ds forum n dont know where 2 start...so i just post it here....

i,ve a major problems, dat regardin my future....

now em progreesing degree in mechy engineering,but i determined 2 b pilot....

my family plan 2 sent me 4 piloting but dey aks wether i want comp. my degree first b4 piloting?

so here's da problems...(1)if i take pilot prively,is it true dat it'll result jobless.....bcoz b4 dis i failed mas test(last august) n ive told dat mas freeze their recruitmnt....(2)is it need degree 2 ply 4 co-pilot post...?

i hope ur replymnt o anything dat can be share.....tq

welll job can always get... when u finish your commercial pilots licence (cpl) you can get a job with transmile,berjaya air,or airasia... dunt give up bro... you can make it... my cousin was also a private candidate from Malaysian Flying Academy and when he got his cpl he joind transmile as a cadet pilot and now he is flying the b737..you can even try airasia .. airasia needs more people...as they are expending.

finish your degree.....degree degree degree......with degree, you'll have a bright future.....and like u said, u are now studying Mechanical Engineering right ?? finish it bro...no metter what...

^_^ hahaa..i also confused right now...i am also studying mechanical engineering right now....and this TR makes me confused yet again..since early in my first year..i was struggling with myself...hating myself for not joining the pilot course...

after a while..i manage to calm myself down..AND!!! :lol:

this TR makes me think of the damn thing again..... :angry:

ok la..i was joking...eventhough this matter do run through my mind...but i have managed to makes myself clear...just maybe i am not destined to be a pilot...so to comfort myseld and since my university do not offer aeronautic engineering...mechanical is the closest B)

sorry guys ...sorry for the nonsense that i write here :sorry: ...just want to express my feeling....

PEACE :db:

thanks for all your replies.now i am using 'skema' english.....

i still have several questions here:

(1)do air asia,transmile,berjaya air,SIA take a private student n does the candidate need to undergo any test before accepted....?

(2)about the passing mark(ground papers), i heard that it is 70%...?tingginyer....

(3)about the vonvertional fees,almost rm70k?

(4)lastly, a favourite question:english level needed....?

Sign in to follow this