MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
BC Tam

Flight Tracking

Louis,

Dinar Lineas Aereas was operating in Argentina; you can check some pictures at www.airliners.net, select Dinar in keywords...when they went bust, the code was given to Fax :pardon:

Hmm... FlightStat need to do some updates, or a bit more homework in that matter... :D

BTW, the website proven helpful. I managed to catch CI A340 in PEN (when CI grounded all their 737 following the last month incident) through FlightStat.

thanks for the reply sam...obviously it's FAX....but y it uses different name???

or the name got other meaning??? such like airlines that will not operate soon(not making money) :rofl: ...joking ..no offence.....

PEACE

Dinar Lineas Aereas = DLA = delay :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

thx for clarifying pieter...prior to my question.. i did some research on the net..but it shows me something like defunct airlines which do not makes any sense to me...now i understand....

thanks again :lol:

btw..nice one there capt...Dinar lineas aereas=DLA=delay :rofl: ...u got it 100% correct....

DLA + FAX = ?????

DLA + FAX = ?????

nonono... wrong equation! i think use multiple is better. because 'Plus' only can be used when the alphabets are same. multiple is different.

beside that, FAX should be in front. so here is my equation.

FAX x DLA = FAXDLA @ FAXDeLAy

:pardon:

Sign in to follow this