MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Pieter C.

Pretty Woman

Was able to shoot some close-up shots of a pretty woman today :pardon: :

AMS01sep2007003.jpg

Proudly holding the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland flag in her hand:

AMS01sep2007002.jpg

Isn't she a Pretty Woman ? :huh: :

AMS01sep2007001.jpg

Her 'nails' are also painted with the flag:

AMS01sep2007005.jpg

Proudly presenting her 'trademark' on her butt:

AMS01sep2007004.jpg

If you couldn't see her body-paint, you would swear she was "Malaysian" ;) :

AMS01sep2007006.jpg

Ever seen some pretty legs before ? Well, here you are :p :

AMS01sep2007007.jpg

Isn't she a PRETTY LADY ??

fantastic pictures bro...

and yes...she is a pretty lady! Is she in AMS on checks?

I guess the pretty woman is a "Virgin" based on what is written on her butt... :pardon:

She is indeed a pretty woman... Thanks for showing the pretty "Virgin" woman...

Is she in AMS on checks?

She was just out of a C-check...here waiting for a crew to fly her back to LGW (for a commercial return flight to Antigua); she will be back on 04sep for a 'new skirt' or paint-job, as the nose and butt rather worn :pardon: (see pictures)...

She was just out of a C-check...here waiting for a crew to fly her back to LGW (for a commercial return flight to Antigua); she will be back on 04sep for a 'new skirt' or paint-job, as the nose and butt rather worn :pardon: (see pictures)...

Pieter,

As I mentioned before, we always love 'The Queen'. Four holes, Big Top and go non stop for 15 hours. What is there to dislike??!!

On the other note, thanks for the wonderful pic of the lady. Sure she is a Virgin as I see her in Manchester frequently. Come Sept 4th, she will get a nose job and also a butt job. What about a 'blow'??!! Hahaha...

Cheers buddy! With an Amstel of course!

Pieter,

As I mentioned before, we always love 'The Queen'. Four holes, Big Top and go non stop for 15 hours. What is there to dislike??!!

On the other note, thanks for the wonderful pic of the lady. Sure she is a Virgin as I see her in Manchester frequently. Come Sept 4th, she will get a nose job and also a butt job. What about a 'blow'??!! Hahaha...

:lol: :lol: LOL

Pieter,

Every man's dream.

Gosh i'm getting OT ! :rofl:

Every man's dream.

Gosh i'm getting OT ! :rofl:

underage...... *warning* *warning* when thinking, jangan pusing sini pusing sana, very dangerous.

Sign in to follow this