MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Radzi

United B777 in SZB?

Seen this guy's photos on a.net pretty often... Though he was some respectful photograper just like some of you... Surprising to know he's got some issues with him... <_>

The underlined shouldhave been "thought".

I mean he's got some faking problem...

Has the guy ever been conclusively proven to be faking his photos? I mean sure his photos are dodgy but I'd like to see some concrete, absolute, conclusive, irrefutable, beyond doubt proof that he really is a fake. Not siding with him, no, but if I am going to judge him I'd like to be standing on some solid tangible facts. ;)

Has the guy ever been conclusively proven to be faking his photos? I mean sure his photos are dodgy but I'd like to see some concrete, absolute, conclusive, irrefutable, beyond doubt proof that he really is a fake. Not siding with him, no, but if I am going to judge him I'd like to be standing on some solid tangible facts. ;)

Then maybe you shouldn't judge him since the evidence we've procured doesnt comply with ur ethical obligations...

I can't conclusively say his photos are fake. In the last 3 photos, the UA, CI Dreamliner and CX Cargo, there is no evidence the aircraft was ever here in those airports. The photos themselves are nice though. But with clear blue sky behind, it can be anywhere.

His MH B744 photo, I measured to be at 22 degress body angle rotation. Do our pilot do such a thing? I'm still asking the pilot community about this.

Those people at A.net has no idea if the picture is statistically true or not. We the locals are the one who can prevent such an abuse.

Its ok now guys... all those aircraft have shifted to VHHH... :pardon:

OT: But how come a Twotter holding on threshold while another taking-off

on an airport without taxiway...?? :blink: :pardon:

Ok, I think this case is closed.

As for the Twotter and the MH B744 rotation, the jury is still out.

Twotter : photo 1087321. MH rotation : photo 0895363

This guy is really full of BS. Problem with most of his controversial photos is that its almost close to impossible to prove that it was done. I mean, we all know that when you rotate a 744 to that angle, and with a MAN payload, it would probably have smacked into the ground. Even if we go through all the s#1t proving that a MAN flight couldnt rotate at such an angle, he can always say he heard wrongly and it was going to SZB instead which might explain the angle... Dont waste your breath on this guy la... not worth it...

I still dun understand the whole issue, the CI and UA one is definitely not from here. UA probably at SIN, the CI from his fav city HKG. But the MH744 rotation, is fake? Issit photoshop? help me :sorry:

I still dun understand the whole issue, the CI and UA one is definitely not from here. UA probably at SIN, the CI from his fav city HKG. But the MH744 rotation, is fake? Issit photoshop? help me :sorry:

How many B744s have you seen rotating at that angle? If you've watched the long haul flights, you'd notice the 744s struggling to get airborne...

How many B744s have you seen rotating at that angle? If you've watched the long haul flights, you'd notice the 744s struggling to get airborne...

One in a billion perhaps? :pardon:

Seth, that 744 case, what tsentsan means is impossible..its like you wanna bring front wheel up of your Harley Davidson chopper bike..

Seth, that 744 case, what tsentsan means is impossible..its like you wanna bring front wheel up of your Harley Davidson chopper bike..

I think wheelieing a HD bike maybe still possible... but wheelieing a RapidKL bus isnt :D

Sign in to follow this