MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Yusoff

Google Earth

I'm not sure if this should be here in Gen Av or in Golden Lounge or Anjung Tinju oppss... Tinjau.. :p

I stumbled upon this quite long time ago. thought to share but if it's already mentioned before, sorry lah... Those without Google Earth can try Google Map...

Noticed something odd in the middle of the pic?

Aircraft.jpg

The location is in Georgetown. To the north is Gurney Plaza and to the west is the 1-Stop Midland Park/Berjaya G'town hotel.

To 'fly' yourself there, here's the coord: 5.4346, 100.3105

Is it a TG (Airbus) departed PEN to BKK or a 737 to LGK?...

Anybody who found something like this in google earth/google map, pls share. love to 'fly to the surprises' ;)

The first pix is the same happen at LON, LAX etc. during the snapshot, the plane is moving fast that result two plane in one photo, I think.......

The ipod one is cool, issit man-made?

Edited by Seth K

What about airplanes? anybody found something 'in motion' (take off/climb/final)? taxiing no need la... found so many already... hehheee..

Edited by Yusoff

That aircraft over the Gurney Drive area looks more like an A330 by the shape of the wings.

And that so-called flying car, could have easily been a hot air balloon shaped like a car over the park. These days hot air balloons came in all shapes and sizes.

it doesn't seems like a 737, IMHO. :) first is the length of the aircraft and second is the wings. :)

I also believe it is an A330. Since it is going north and over Georgetown, perhaps it is either CX or TG. MH would normally make a right turn over Pulau Jerejak.

Not A300 eh? TG always send A300 to PEN for overnight and return to BKK in the morning.... but sometimes they use A330... could be it... hmm..

ehehee... MH 737 PEN-LGK?... got... 10 years ago. i did it once. just 20mins hop. they served the ever popular orange juice... eheheee... ;)

PEN-LGK was stopped following the domestc rationalisation exercise. Then, after some outcry, MH restarted it after a few mths. Now MH has quietly stopped it again as FY now serves the route.

Flew LGK-PEN last year. Decent load, but a steward told me the PEN-LGK run was actually full. Very short flight, but I feel BKI-LBU and LBU-MYY are just as short, if not shorter.

PEN - LGK ever existed. I flew it once in early 2000; PEN-LGK-PEN. Very short hop, and cruise altitude is 8000/8500 ft.

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

Sign in to follow this