MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

The coming of HL7751

his flight depart 0005, arrived that day 2225..... no light no light..... <_>

hehehe...I know that this topic is 3 years ago.....

Just want to show this photo again.....Rain in BKI (2008...I think)

120217253l.jpg

Let us hope that this plane with come to BKI:

Animals Tied with Balloons are Flying!

On April 24, Chae-eun Lee, a second-grade student at Sinyongsan Elementary School in Seoul, won the first place prize in Korean Air’s drawing competition with the theme, “Fly Your Dream”.

Her drawing was about a dream to fly with animals by balloon. The design has two children and many animals such as elephants, bears, rabbits, turtles, snakes and more flying upwards being held up by five different colored balloons. Compared to her young age, the drawing is well-structured and shows the facial expressions of animals and children vividly which resulted in gaining the high score.

Korean Air held the drawing competition, titled “Fly Your Dream”, on April 5 for elementary students at the hangar of its headquarters in Seoul as a part of an event to commemorate its 40th anniversary. 194 teams (237 children) attended the competition. The results were released through www.koreanair.com on April 20th.

Chae-eun Lee will have the opportunity to have an airplane painted with her drawing and a five day trip to the headquarters of the largest airplane manufacturer, the Boeing company, in the U.S.A. with her guardian. Her drawing will be placed on a B737-900 airplane which is unveiled to the public on May 5 and then fly for two years around the world.

**********I dont have the photo of the plane, if anyone of u have it, please share with us.**********

Edited by Yoong

hehehe...I know that this topic is 3 years ago.....

Just want to show this photo again.....Rain in BKI (2008...I think)

What a coincidence. The tarmac was all wet too. :p

Another news on the newly aircraft livery

Nation's First Airlines Covered with the Innocence of a Child Takes Off

Akid's dream to fly high with animals in the sky has come true. Korean Air has launched an aircraft covered with an eight-year-old girl's drawing to operate on its Gimpo-Busan route.

On April 5, an art competition was held by Korean Air to celebrate its 40th anniversary. Chae-eun Lee (8, Shinyongsan Elementary School), who drew kids floating around the sky with colorful balloons and various kinds of animals, has become the lucky one to win the first prize. Passengers who visited Gimpo Airport on the day had a chance to appreciate the drawings done by the prize winners and entry winners of the competition displayed at the awards ceremony. The plane will not only be flying around Korea, but also China, Japan and South-East Asia.

Korean Air has been well-known for leading the “trend above the clouds” by constantly experimenting with its aircraft livery designs. The company has launched “Dol Harbang” to promote Jeju Island in 2001, “Soccer Player” to commemorate Korea-Japan World Cup in 2002, “Rain” to celebrate the singer Rain’s world tour in 2007 and “Mona Lisa” to announce the Korean multimedia guide service at the Louvre Museum last year.

Photos from FaceBook

2811_68145127823_40926477823_146064.jpg

2811_68145122823_40926477823_146064.jpg

Edited by Yoong

Dol Harbang? Isn't it should be 'Harbi'? :pardon:

Anyhow,the livery is so cute! I'm looking forward to add this livery to my Korean Air wishlist;after the Mona Lisa & Harbi.

I like the KE uniform a lot !!! :yahoo: